I've been staying in the cheapest hostels around town I could find, but stayed in St. Christopher's for a few days because it was close to an all night concert I was going to and wanted to be able to walk back. Turned out to be a really nice place. Great staff, free wifi, comfy beds, cheapish food in the bar downstairs, good security, nice location, nice common area and cinema. Huge plus was the cheap laundry facilities, cost about 3 pounds total to do a load, which is a nice change from hand washing my clothes or the expensive laundry around town. Only major issues I had was the lack of any sort of kitchen. A microwave was the only thing available, which is basically suggesting you buy all their food, which gets expensive fast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Legendary Hub for independent travellers since 1999, in the middle of historic London. It's BIG, it's fun and it rocks! Enjoy our parties everyday. Consistently voted one of the best hostels in the world. Did you come to PARTY? Are you ready for non-stop, action-packed good times? Then you've come to the right place. St Christopher's at the Village is the party hostel for London's young, fun and hip. Belushi's bar is where it all happens live DJs, karaoke, big screen TVs, cheap drinks, great eats and international parties. What more could any traveller ask for? Throw into the mix a roof terrace and chill out room. Is it any wonder the Village is consistently voted one of the best party hostels in the world? And so you can fit it all in we open the bar until 4am on weekends, and 2am on weekdays - you won't want to sleep with all the fun stuff that's going on in this hostel! Please note that guests under 18 years of age must stay in a private room with guardians. They cannot share in general dormitory rooms with people who are not part of their own group or family. Under-18s are not allowed in the bars or pubs. If you do not make this clear and book children into a mixed dorm, your reservation will be cancelled upon arrival and you will not receive a refund. Please note that the maximum stay policy is 14 days A £2 key card deposit will be required upon check in (refundable on check out) Breakfast not included, £3 for unlimited continental buffet. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, HostelWorld, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your St Christopher's Village London Bridge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St Christopher`s Village Hotel London
- St Christopher's Village London Bridge England