The Arch London(London)
$307
$260
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
$180
$197
  • Pool
Savings alert! 38% below average rates

The price you found is 38% lower than this hotel's average rate of $320/night.

$282
$260
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$148
$258
Chesterfield
$102
Hotel 41(London)
$387
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $479/night.

1,631 results
All reviewsmaritime museumcutty sarkgreenwich parkroyal observatorytravelzoo dealthames clippernaval collegequeens housevisiting greenwichlocal attractionsthere is no air conditioningdocklands light railwayexcellent locationdlr stationcentral londonbuffet breakfastironing board
Reviewed March 5, 2016

Very hard to score this one. The location is great - right next door to the Maritime Museum. Handsome building, nice gardens. The room was fine. Good bed. No coffee, just one packet of biscuits and a small shampoo, but more than adequate for a one night stay. And there is a really good internet cafe, where one can print, too, and have a coffee (shame I didn't find this earlier - plenty of coffee sachets there).

But the food. Hmmh! A very ordinary dinner, and a very long wait for dessert. After 25 minutes I asked, as understandably, there were very few people dining. Apparently, the waitress had forgotten our order and it would be another 10 mins. When it arrived, it wasn't worth the wait. But that was nothing to the rubbery scrambled eggs, undercooked sausages and inedible heavy, damp pastries that was breakfast. The usual joy of a night away is the full breakfast next morning. AND the waiter who was replenishing the buffet was VERY LOUD shouting to friends and diners he knew. I like my breakfasts to be subdued. Take my tip . . eat at the Kings Arms across the road.

Stayed: March 2016
Tim G, Operations Manager at De Vere Devonport House, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2016

Dear malaita,

Thank you for your feedback.
I am very sorry you did not enjoy our time with us. Whilst a mistake can happen, as we are dealing with humans, I am concerned how your breakfast experience went is described. That sounds indeed not well present ed and reflecting to the great comments we normally get.
I will be passing your feedback on to the team, so that we can use this as constructive criticism and learn to improve our game.
I hope you return to us in the future, so we can impress you with the improvements.

Reviewed February 28, 2016

We just love this hotel, our fourth stay, each visit has been superb & likewise, this one was fantastic. The staff are so friendly, helpful & attentive, nothing is too much trouble. We had a lovely warm welcome, our room was cosy & had everything we needed & it is nice to spend time enjoying a complimentary hot drinks on the first floor whilst planning the day. I want to mention every member of staff, but I would be going on forever. A special mention to Everton, who makes breakfast a joy with his vibrant personality & humour, we love it. Tim, one of the senior management team also made himself known to us & had a nice chat about the venue & how they strive for perfection, which, in our minds they achieve. He correctly mentioned to us that if a guest does have any concerns, then unless they speak up, how are they expected to put it right. We enjoyed two breakfasts & one evening meal, both of which were first class, very tasty & nicely presented. It's great to be able to leave the car in the hotel car park for £5 per day & go off & explore Greenwich, there is so much to see & do & a lot of the museums do not charge an entrance fee. Lots of places on the doorstep to eat & drink, the park is nextdoor, only 5 mins walk to the clipper to take you to Central London, trains, DLR & busses all within mins walk from the hotel. Thank you to all the amazing staff who work so hard to make everyone's stay as comfortable & fulfilling as they can. Next time we need more than 2 nights, as there is so much to see & you can never get tired of the wonderful hotel & all Greenwich has to offer.

Room Tip: Every room we have had has been excellent.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
Tim G, Operations Manager at De Vere Devonport House, responded to this reviewResponded February 29, 2016

Dear Mr & Mrs PhilipG,
Thank you again for such a lovely review of Devonport House.
It was a pleasure to meet and speak to you both during your stay. I will pass your comments on to Averton, so he sees your lovely feedback and can share it with all our other colleagues that work so hard.
We look forward to welcome you both back for the week's break you mentioned. Hopefully the weather will be on your side that time round.

Reviewed February 25, 2016 via mobile

thought this would be great but boiler had broken and we had no hot water in the evening or in the morning of our 1 night stay and the radiators made hideous noises all night. we were refunded the cost of the room booking. wish we could have enjoyed it as its a great hotel in a lovely location. we could see the masts of the cutty sark from our room.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear sabisaac,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
I am sorry we had this unfortunate challenge with the boilers. Sadly we could not get this fully recovered and I am sorry this effected your stay. I would like to hope we will be seeing you again soon, so you can enjoy your stay and all our great surroundings.

Reviewed February 24, 2016

We stayed here 18th December having been to a family wedding and I have held back from making my review as an incident was under investigation. I must be honest before I write my review and state the hotel was beautiful with the xmas decorations, the reception staff was very welcoming and the room was delightful. As there were quite a few of us we had a drink in the bar after the wedding and the staff were great. My problem happened the next day as my nephew (the groom) and his wife were loading the car with presents ect and when they returned to the room for their bottles of champagne and wedding cards etc NOTHING WAS THERE!!! They had NOT checked out and they had only left the room appox 10 mins. On their return the presents, champagne and small post box with all the cards were missing and the room made was in the room, when questioned where all the items were SHE DID NOT KNOW!!! They were found under all the towels on her trolley. We immediately complained to duty manager and we had wanted to call the police and infact wish we had. The duty manager gave my nephew a refund for one of the nights he stayed £81 as a token to start with and promised to speak to the general manager carry out an investigation and get back to us. We waited over a month and when I called and personally spoke to the general manager Kate Fletcher SHE KNEW NOTHING. After a brief investigation I was told they do not employ the staff and that there was no theft as such she thought the one night refund was suffice! Yet although nothing was stolen (we do not know this for sure) as they were presents) really that was the end of the matter. O yes and that member of staff was dismissed. I am continuing to pursue this matter. Please do not hesitate to ask me any further questions about this hotel.

Room Tip: Only tip I can give is leave NO VALUABLES IN ROOM
  • Stayed: December 2015, traveled with family
9  Thank Kim T
Reviewed February 23, 2016

We have just enjoyed a lovely weekend at the hotel to celebrate Dad's Big Birthday !!!
It is in a perfect position to explore Greenwich. Lovely clean modern rooms with TV and tea making facilities,.
Very comfortable beds !! Excellent breakfast. We all took advantage of the full English buffet but there was also a variety of fruits and cereals and some lovely pastries. All the staff were helpful. The hotel is minutes from some lovely bars and restaurants and ideal as a base to visit the fabulous Cutty Sark, Royal Observatory and Museums. Would certainly stay again as a weekend is really too short to take full advantage of the area.

Room Tip: Our room 213 was ideal.
  • Stayed: February 2016, traveled with family
Tim G, Operations Manager at De Vere Devonport House, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2016

Dear Karen Jane R,

Thank you very much for your great review of Devonport House.
I am delighted you could enjoy the birthday party and all the other interesting things around us here in Greenwich. We hope to welcome you here again soon.