This is a great location for Greenwich as it is right by the park and town centre. That is however about all that was good about it. Our room was not ready at 2:15 when we arrived (after the stated check in time). The room was far too hot. There was no complimentary water to drink and they charge £5 per litre bottle. Even though check out is 12pm by 11am they had entered my room, cleaned it, moved all my stuff aside and cancelled my keycard so I couldn't get back in. When I pointed out that I was within my rights to still be using the room there was no apology from the reception staff. The only person who was overly helpful and a pleasure to deal with was the night receptionist.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the World Heritage Site in Greenwich and steeped in naval history, De Vere Devonport House offers you the perfect way to enjoy the London buzz, without the bustle.Bedrooms: 94 en-suite, complimentary WiFi, flat screen TVs with Sky Channels, DDI Telephones, hair dryer, tea and coffee tray, iron & ironing board, full length mirror and desk space. Meeting & Syndicate Rooms: 14 meeting rooms & 9 syndicate rooms with main rooms offering natural daylight and a maximum capacity of 120 Food & Drink: Restaurant & bar, internet cafe, and a selection of hot drinks available off the coffee menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your De Vere Devonport House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devonport House Hotel London
- Devonport Hotel London
- De Vere Devonport House London, England