We only stayed for one night as we went to a concert at the O2. The location is ideal. We got to Greenwich on the DLR and it was only a short walk to the hotel, which is right on the edge of Greenwich Park. We went to the O2 in the evening on the Thames Clipper which was great and really convenient. Our room was on the 4th floor and we had a really good nights sleep; none of the disturbances described by other reviewers. We didn't eat in the hotel because there are so many places to eat in Greenwich which are a bit more intimate than the hotel restaurant. The only slightly negative comment we made was that some parts of the interior were a bit shabby probably because the hotel has so many visitors! Greenwich Town Center is worth a look especially the markets, great for a browsing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the World Heritage Site in Greenwich and steeped in naval history, De Vere Devonport House offers you the perfect way to enjoy the London buzz, without the bustle.Bedrooms: 99 en-suite, complimentary WiFi, flat screen TVs with Sky Channels, DDI Telephones, hair dryer, tea and coffee tray, iron & ironing board, full length mirror, laptop safe and desk space. Meeting & Syndicate Rooms: 14 meeting rooms & 9 syndicate rooms with main rooms offering natural daylight and a maximum capacity of 120 Food & Drink: Restaurant & bar, internet cafe, and a selection of hot drinks available off the coffee menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your De Vere Devonport House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devonport House Hotel London
- Devonport Hotel London
- De Vere Devonport House London, England