We have just returned from an amazing weekend stay in this beautiful hotel. There is so much to do right on the door step, too much to list. The rooms are a bit tired but clean and to be honest you shouldn't need to stay in them because there is so much to do in the area. The food is excellent, breakfast is amazing, great sausages. We also had an evening meal, which was excellent value for money and beautifully cooked. The staff go beyond the call of duty to be courteous and helpful. Lastly Everton the dining room chap is the best, every hotel should have an Everton!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated on the World Heritage Site in Greenwich and steeped in naval history, De Vere Devonport House offers you the perfect way to enjoy the London buzz, without the bustle.Bedrooms: 99 en-suite, complimentary WiFi, flat screen TVs with Sky Channels, DDI Telephones, hair dryer, tea and coffee tray, iron & ironing board, full length mirror, laptop safe and desk space. Meeting & Syndicate Rooms: 14 meeting rooms & 9 syndicate rooms with main rooms offering natural daylight and a maximum capacity of 120 Food & Drink: Restaurant & bar, internet cafe, and a selection of hot drinks available off the coffee menu. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your De Vere Devonport House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Devonport House Hotel London
- Devonport Hotel London
- De Vere Devonport House London, England