The Arch London(London)
$198
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of $327/night.

$181
$281
$261
Kensington Hotel
  • Restaurant
Park International Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$105
  • Bar/Lounge
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
$149
$98
Hotels.com
$258
Hotel 41(London)
$387
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $470/night.

1,631 results
All reviewsmaritime museumcutty sarkgreenwich parkroyal observatorytravelzoo dealthames clippernaval collegequeens housevisiting greenwichlocal attractionsthere is no air conditioningdocklands light railwayexcellent locationdlr stationcentral londonbuffet breakfastironing board
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Stayed at Devonport House for three nights, all the staff from upstairs to downstairs were all very friendly, and a credit to De-Vere Hotels. the hotel is very clean, the breakfast was excellent, and being able to park on site for free is a bonus. We will be back.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple
Alan W, General Manager at De Vere Devonport House, responded to this reviewResponded December 12, 2012

Thank you very much for your complimentary feedback with regard to your recent stay with us at Devonport House. I am glad to hear that all our staff were able to cater to all your needs and make you feel welcome. I am pleased you found our free parking a nice bonus and enjoyed your Breakfast very much. I look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I would have no hesitation in recommending the Devonport House Hotel for business or leisure, events large or small or for being a delightful and oh so convenient base in London - their service is par excellence!

I also wanted to thank Alan, General Manager and all his staff for the exemplary service GCCG received during a very intense and tense meeting on 9th November. Nothing seemed to be too much to ask or too much trouble and made my job (as event coordinator and project manager) so much easier and allowed my colleagues to relax and give their all to aims of the day. The set up, coffees and treats and the wonderful lunch were all second to none and hugely enjoyed by both our guests and us. The outcome from the day was far better than we had ever hoped for and down in no small part to Alan (inc his personal iphone charger) and his wonderful staff.

Definitely a venue to put to the very top of your list!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your positive review of your experience with us at Devonport House. I am so pleased that my conferencing team and I were able to make you and your delegates comfortable and well catered for throughout your stay. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed our treats at coffee intervals and your lunch also; I will pass your compliments to the Head Chef. As you kindly stated, nothing is too much trouble and I look forward to welcoming you back for your next event.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

I have stayed here countless times and I like it for several reasons. The first is that you have a free private car park which means no stress or hassle, I used to leave the car there and go up to London on the Thames boat which is so much nicer than the train if you have the time of course. The rooms are big, clean and bright. The breakfast buffet is excellent and you can walk to the Royal observatory since Greenwixh Park is a stone's throw away. Greenwich itself is wonderful of course so that's why I love staying here plus you will never find the equivalent type of hotel for the same price in central London. The Cutty Sark is tw minutes walk as is the Maritime Museum, the hotel is a historical landmark since it was formally the Royal Naval Academy and there are still loads of maritime related artefacts on the walls which makes a nice touch. The staff are very friendly and will happily recommend all the good restaurants and pubs nearby. Concert goers going to the O2 are only a mile away from the venue but make sure you reserve well in advance as there are lots of business conferences etc going on regularly so its always busy. Decent bar as well for chilling out after a day in London.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Alan W, General Manager at De Vere Devonport House, responded to this reviewResponded December 11, 2012

Thank you very much for your complimentary review of Devonport House. I am so pleased to hear that you continue to return for a relaxing stay and that you enjoy our free car park which enables you to use one of the many alternative forms of transport available in Greenwich into Central London. I am glad to hear that you find our rooms bright and clean each time you stay and that our plentiful Breakfast buffet sets you up to face the day! I am overjoyed you appear to explore more of Greenwich each time you stay and that our staff are able to provide you with helpful tips about the area too. I am pleased that our staff always make you feel welcome and that you find the time to relax in our Admiral’s Bar during your visits. I look forward to welcoming you back for your next stay.

Reviewed December 9, 2012

Devonport House is a fantastic wedding venue. We recently celebrated our wedding and had a wonderful and memorable occasion. The overall standard of the hotel is very good but what sets the Devonport apart is its fantastic staff. At all times they were welcoming, friendly and accommodating to us and all our guests.

Working with Christine, the wedding coordinator, was a pleasure, she helped plan the perfect day for us and ensured we remained within our budget. We really enjoyed meeting with Michiel, the head chef, to discuss and evolve the type of food we wanted. With his passion for food and his creative suggestions, we had complete faith in him. Michiel and his team produced a wonderful meal, far exceeding standard wedding fare. There were many compliments from our guests. Kush and his service team also did a great job ensuring all our needs were satisfied. Most of our guest stayed more than one night in the hotel and by all accounts were happy with the rooms. The hotel was also very accommodation to children. Any small problems that inevitably arose were suitably dealt with and did not detract from our overall high level of satisfaction.

Overall, we were delighted we held our wedding at Devonport House. Also, the hotels location in the heart Greenwich and close proximity to Greenwich Park was perfect for us.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Alan W, General Manager at De Vere Devonport House, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Many thanks for such a lovely review of Devonport House and a big thank you for allowing us to be a part of making such a memorable day even more special. I am so pleased to hear that both you and all your guests appreciated that “extra mile” service that all our team endeavour to achieve on all occasions and that our staff were able to make you and your guests feel welcome and well cared for. I will ensure that your kind comments are passed on to Christine, Michiel, Kush and the rest of the team who will be thrilled. I am glad to hear that Christine was able to help you in planning you big day and help you keep within your budget! I am overjoyed to hear that Michiel was also a big help in creating the wow factor when it came to your wedding breakfast and that Kush and our food and beverage team were able to ensure that service ran smoothly and your guests needs were well catered for. I am pleased that everybody enjoyed their bedrooms and their stay overall and that you particularly enjoyed our location. I look forward to welcoming you back, perhaps for your anniversary! I wish you both congratulations for the beginning of your new life together.

Reviewed December 4, 2012 via mobile

Stayed for one night with hubby for The Rolling Stones concert (which was fab by the way).
Car parking facility.
Welcoming reception staff.
Happy to look after our luggage until able to check in.
Room was clean, tea/coffee, bathroom. Beds comfortable, room warm.
Breakfast not included in our stay but available for us to purchase if changed our minds.
Brochures available to check out local area.
Curry Sark, O2 arena, Maritime museum all local to hotel

• Stayed: November 2012
Alan W, General Manager at De Vere Devonport House, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2012

Thank you for your positive review of Devonport House I am pleased that you found our reception staff welcoming and that you were pleasantly surprised with their helpful nature towards storing baggage. I am glad you enjoyed your bedroom and the facilities therein finding them both comfortable and clean. As you saw from your visit we have plenty of brochures in the hotel and our staff are brimming with knowledge about the surrounding areas so perhaps on your next stay you can visit a little more of Greenwich! I look forward to welcoming you back soon.