Crowne Plaza London - Docklands
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
1,986 results
All reviewsroyal victoriaexcel centrethe emirates cable caremirates airlinecanary wharfcity airportdlr stationcanning townleisure facilitiessteam roomtesco expressmini barlovely hotelsuperior roomjubilee linelovely roomnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 23, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for just one night but would definitely return! The staff could not have been more accommodating, they met our every needs and looked after us well. The room was beautiful and clean and we were lucky enough to get one with a fantastic view of the Millennium Dome and Canary Wharf in the distance. The location makes it so easy to get anywhere in
London with the DLR only a stones throw away. The hotel really helped to make our trip away a very enjoyable experience.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
DGMLondonDocklands, Guest Services Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

"Dear Danielle D

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your positive comments with regards to your last experience at the Crowne Plaza Docklands.
We value the feedback of our guests and we are really pleased to know that we have exceeded your expectations. I am happy to know that our staff has helped to improved your trip and that our location has contributed to make your experience more comfortable.

Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you at the Crowne Plaza Docklands.
Kind regards

Michelle A. Ramirez
Guest Services Manager

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Pleasant spacious rooms with comfy beds. Plus for having a swimming pool :)
Excellent breakfast buffet and service. We had two rooms - one for the adults and one for the teenagers.

Only drawback is the distance to central London (zone 3).
And I guess the area can be more noisy during O2-events.

Room Tip: We had rooms on the second floor and had no problems with them. The one facing the waters (south) had better view than the one facing the next door building (west)
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
DGMLondonDocklands, Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2014

Dear TrilleBar,

Your comments are greatly appreciated. I thank you for taking the time to write such a positive review.

Although we are located in the east of London, we do indeed have great transport links that will take you to central London within half an hour.

I hope that you will choose to stay with us again in the future and I look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Booking this hotel needs an eagle eye - the prices fluctuate, but if you can catch it at the right price, it's well worth a stay.
Easy to get to on the DLR, and lots of facilities all around, including a TESCO express, bars and restaurants.
Check in is a breeze, and the rooms are clean and very high spec. Also, they are very quiet, which is an added bonus.
All in all, a very enjoyable stay, and I would certainly return.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Dear Agammemnon,

It is lovely to receive such positive feedback and to learn that you enjoyed our in room facilities as well as the local area and what it has to offer.

I am very glad also that you will come back as we would love to look after you again.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

I had stayed here a few times for exhibitions at Excel over the years and wanted to stay here or leisure. We booked 3 night over the Easter weekend on a really good deal with a very good rate for upgrade to a junior suite which was worth the few extra pounds. The room was huge, so was the bed and view was fab. We really felt like we had our own Docklands apartment for the weekend and spent a lot of time in the room between trips to Spitalfields and Camden markets via the nearby DLR. To get to these places on the DLR was only 30 minutes and we included a really enjoyable afternoon to Brick Lane too. The room and hotel are furnished to a high standard and it still feels modern and up to date. There are really good facilities including a pool, gym and spa. The restaurant is good where we ate one night. We do tend to eat out for breakfast but I know the breakfast buffet here is good as I have stayed before. I would only stay here for leisure when there is no exhibition on at Excel as the rate is MUCH lower. The area also has lots of restaurants within walking distance including a really good Chinese. There is also the option to take the Emirates Air Line cable car to the 02 where there are 17 more restaurants.

Room Tip: Get one with a view
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Guest,

I thank you for taking the time to write about your most recent stay at Crowne Plaza Docklands. I am very happy that we managed to pamper you on this leisurely stay and that you enjoyed yor lovely room with amenities.

It seems that you had a great weekend with lovely trips to the nearby markets and we are privileged to know that we are part of this lovely experience.

I look forward to your return and wish you all the best in the meanwhile.

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

This was my first visit to the Crowne Plaza London Docklands. I found this hotel to be extremely nice. It has a small pool, a gym. The gym is well equipped, unfortunately I did not have time to swim there. The service is good, I called the reception for a razor kit, dental kits, pair of slipper as well as a few glass bottles of Highland Spring water (still and sparkling), all were free and delivered to my room quickly. The room itself is good as expected, it has a small fridge, the thing I liked the most was the view, can see the O2 arena, Emirates Air lines and the docklands. The hotel has a tesco express store near by, around half a block away. Also it is only a few minutes away from the Royal Victoria DLR station and the Emirate Air lines, making it a somewhat convenient location to stay. They do a breakfast buffet offer for £10, it does worth a tenner, but nothing more.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
DGMLondonDocklands, Manager at Crowne Plaza London - Docklands, responded to this reviewResponded May 15, 2014

Dear Guest,

I thank you for your valued feedback and for taking the time to write this review.

I am glad that you enjoyed our facilities and the location of the hotel. Staff attentiveness and the promptness of delivering guest requests is what we aim for and it is lovely to learn that you received this service.

Thank you again for your comments.