We stayed at the Crowne Plaza at Docklands for one night while attending the Playhouse theatre to see "Spamalot", lovely hotel, very, very, very comfortable bed we slept like babies. The breakfast was first class and plenty of it as well, yum yum! I used the swimming pool, sauna, steamroom and jacuzzi and it was great, nice and clean and very relaxing. The staff were very nice and helpfull, a special thanks to the young barman who made me a
non-alchoholic cocktail it was delicious, we also had a lovely meal in the restaurant, and it was great that we did not have to rush to leave as it was a 12.00 oclock midday check out. The hotel is ideally situated if your visiting the Greenich, O2 or Docklands area. The journey from central London was ok but we had to change trains several times, this was due mainly because the central and district lines were closed for maintenance but at least we know our way around now which is good for future reference. We would definately stay at the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Crowne Plaza London Docklands , a unique, contemporary hotel overlooking Royal Victoria Dock.We are walking distance from ExCeL Exhibition Centre (West) and just minutes from the financial district of Canary Wharf & the City of London. London City Airport is a 5 minute ride away & the O2 in Greenwich & Tower of London can also be easily reached. The hotel is located next to Docklands Light Railway(DLR) station Royal Victoria, which connects after one stop with the Jubilee Line, at Canning Town, into Central London or Stratford.The hotel boasts its own Meeting Success Centre, with 9 meetingrooms accommodating up to 275 delegates including a dedicated Executive Boardroom.We offer today's business and leisure travellers dependability, friendly service and the latest in designer-led facilities at excellent value rates. We can't guarantee the weather in England, however we can guarantee the quality of our 'Make It Happen' service and our world-renowned breakfast buffet.The hotel houses a busy, contemporary bar and lounge and a restaurant accessable from the avenue or from the hotel Reception. The Quad Club offers guests a purpose-built health and fitness facility, with an indoor pool,jacuzzi, sauna, steamroom and the latest gym equipment Please note: opening times of the leisure club may vary seasonally. The hotel is located in the East of London - host to the 2012 Olympics. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, IHG, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Crowne Plaza London - Docklands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - Docklands Hotel London
- Crowne Plaza London - Docklands England