Grange Lodge Hotel
galahotels.com
$288
$279
  • Restaurant
All reviewsealing broadwayheathrow connectone nightfull english breakfastbeansnational railbed and breakfastbit datedwouldn't stay anywhere elsecooked breakfastwifi connectioncentral linecomfy roomquiet areaguest housetube stationhot water
Reviewed November 8, 2013

Enjoyed our stay here was good for one night. Ten min walk to the train, comfy cosy doona/bed and really tasty breakfast. Wifi wasn't very good and hotel a little dated however for the price it's a bargain, plus free parking and friendly staff!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Ashley L
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I stayed here with a friend after reading great reviews. It is located about a 10 minute walk from the tube, which was great although the area was very quiet and lonely at night. The price was reasonable but what a dark, dingy and dated place. The room was cold so I used one of the extra blankets which had seen better days. The bathroom was in need of a refit, the sealant was peeling away from the shower tray and mould grew on the grouting.
At breakfast we were served by a grumpy woman who could not even make eye contact. We had the full English breakfast and asked for the poached eggs. My friends arrived with a nice runny yolk but unfortunately the white was just as runny. I called the woman over and immediately she appeared to be on the defensive and said " whats wrong with it?" She did replace it with a new one and I did not even mention to her that I had a fried egg on my plate when I had asked for poached,she may have thrown us out!
I think that this place is used by contractors as I heard alarms going off early in the morning and mens voices/doors banging.
The cat was the friendliest in the house!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank goonerjools
Reviewed October 13, 2013

I booked the hotel as I have a small cocker spanil hence I need to go in a dog friendly place.

I discovered instead it to be a fantastic place:

friendly staff, clean reception and rooms plus an amazing breakfast served with plenty of goodies!

Rooms are nice and spacious (I had one with en suite toilet, some rooms are cheaper and with shared bathrooms)

Will definitely go there soon again!

Room Tip: Just walking distance from the tube station so in 20 minutes you can be virtaully anywhere in London!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Richard A
Reviewed October 5, 2013

We really liked this place. Its in a residential area about 3-4 blocks from the Ealing-Broadway station. The rooms are nice and clean and the staff was pleasant, and cooked what we wanted for breakfast. It seemed very Old Europe. Between the underground station and the hotel there are many shops and restaurants.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank David B
Reviewed September 29, 2013

The hotel was clean, located in a quiet, residential area. There is air traffic above, but the hotel is sound-proof. The staff was generally nice and they cook breakfast to order. I had a room with no bathroom but had no problem with the shared bathroom, possibly because there were not many people in the hotel. The main downside is that it takes at least 10 mins to go from the metro station to the hotel. Also, the closest train station is quite far from downtown London (zone 3), you need 20 mins to reach the museums area (Victoria and Albert etc) and much more to get to Westminster etc. Overall, given the price, the hotel is an excellent value.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo