Nothing out of the ordinary. Good basic sleeping accommodations. We booked a standard but the only room the had was "accessible" - handicapped. After we checked in, we tried once or twice to switch, to no avail. The room was neat and clean. AC didn't really cool very well. But since it was October, we opened the window which cooled things down. But it is very, very noisy from the street with delivery trucks and passenger cars running throughout the night. It is really close to the North Acton tube station on the Central Line. So anywhere in London is just a ride away. But after a long day of sightseeing and walking endless miles in London, a 30 minute tube ride back to the hotel is exhausting. Extras such as hot breakfast and free wifi were nice. No gym... had to go to sister property (Crown Plaza at Hanger tube station) for access. They charged £17.50 for a week's use. Overall, I wouldn't stay here again. Not because the staff isn't friendly or that it's not a good value for the money. But for a few hundred dollars more for the week, we could have been closer to the areas we wanted to go, not have to deal with the noise from the street, and not have to travel down the road to go to the gym.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy a warm welcome and excellent transport links at the Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal hotel. A modern, 5-story hotel with striking blue-and-white facade, Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal is just 2 minutes' walk from North Acton Underground station for speedy links to central London and Westfield Shopping Centre. Friendly staff are waiting to greet you in our stylish Lobby, just 40 minutes by Tube from Heathrow Airport. Host business events for up to 60 delegates in one of Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal's 3 naturally lit meeting rooms and check email anytime via FREE wireless Internet. We're located in the Park Royal Business Centre, home of Carphone Warehouse, and 3.5 miles from major conferences and exhibitions at Wembley conference centre. Westfield London, a 5-minute Tube journey from the hotel, is Europe's largest urban shopping centre with hundreds of designer shops, a cinema complex and many restaurants serving everything from Oysters to Mexican street food. It's 20 minutes to central London for Oxford Street shopping, West End theatre and world-famous attractions like the London Eye. Plan a day's sightseeing over FREE hot buffet breakfast selection at Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal's open-plan Great Room. In the evenings you can watch live sport on the plasma TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express London-Park Royal Hotel London
- Holiday Inn London
- Holiday Inn Express London - Park Royal England