I stayed in the Grand Plaza for 5 nights with my family. We stayed in a 2 bedroom flat which was quiet and cleaned properly by the friendly maids. The carpet was getting a bit worn off, there were lots of black marks on the white walls in the narrow hall to the rooms. The lift was out of order on several occasions which was not practical to bring the luggage to the room, we were not offered luggage service. The apartment was at an acceptable standard but felt really used. Breakfast is descent but if you get there after 8.00 am you will have to wait to get a seat. The hotel has a very high turn around with many tourists from Europe visiting the city. My wife felt that the reception was not helpful when she asked for an upgrade to a bigger flat. So we just didn't bother to ask for any further help. I decided one afternoon to take the hotel taxi to Knightsbridge the charge was double that of a usual London taxi black cab, obviously the desk take a big commission. I advise that get your own taxi outside!
The Hotel will give a free fruit basket if you write a review on the hotel, this could likely influence customers review on Trip Advisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Plaza apartments give you the independence and catering flexibility of your own home together with the comfort and service of a 4* hotel. Think of us as your home, but with cleaning, catering, porters and reception staff thrown in. Serviced apartments are the new direction for the hotel industry. They provide a ready made home rather than a ready made room. Each apartment has its own fully equipped kitchen. You choose whether to enjoy your own home cooking or try the Grand Plaza Breakfast or visit one of the myriad of restaurants within walking distance of the Hotel (or heat up a takeaway!) Grand Plaza is the largest Hotel/Apartment complex in Bayswater. We won the 2009 award for best serviced apartments in London as a result of votes from the readers of Business Destinations Magazine. We accommodate more people each day (tourist, leisure, romantic and business) than any other Serviced Apartment Hotel in the area.We are located in the centre of the West End overlooking the precise type of garden square which Hugh Grant and Julia Roberts climbed into in the Golden Globe nominated film, Notting Hill! We look forward to providing you with a home in central London. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Hotel.de, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments Hotel London
- Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments London, England