“A bit above average, good location”
Review of Space Apart Hotel

Space Apart Hotel
Ranked #434 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Just returned from a nice extended weekend @ Space Apart Hotel in London.
We had a Triple room and it was clean and ok. It's not really a double bed, but more like a 1,5 bed and a bit hard, noisy when you move in it.
The Hotel staff is very friendly. The location close to Queensway is just perfect and close to both Bayswaters and Queensway Tube stations.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
ManagerSpace, Manager at Space Apart Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2013

Thank you very much for your review. I am glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to be able to welcome you back soon.

I would like to assure all potential customers that our double beds are all at least the standard 190cm x 140cm. Some of our larger studios actually have king size beds.

There are newer reviews for Space Apart Hotel

Reviewed April 7, 2013

Myself and my daughter stayed here on Saturday night for a girly shopping weekend - the room was exactly as described and scrupulously clean. Will absolutely stay here again and for a longer period next time to take advantage of the well appointed kitchenette. We arrived early in the day hoping to store our luggage and as our room wa steady, it was made available to us that morning. The staff were very helpful.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family

Thank you very much for your review. We look forward to welcoming you back for your next shopping weekend!

All the best from all the team at Space

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Reviewed April 2, 2013

After lots of research into booking last minute accommodation in London, I settled for Space Apart Hotel. Being the cheapest of my options, I wasn't expecting much but I couldn't be happier with the helpful staff and clean, modern rooms. Considering I booked at the last minute and only stayed for 4 nights, the room was the perfect size for one (maybe small for a longer stay or additional guests, didn't bother me!). Great wifi connection and the inclusion of international power-points made charging my laptop a breeze! I also appreciated the persona; washing machine/dryer after having to lugg laundry to and from laundromats in Paris.

The location is fantastic! Westbourne Grove and Portabello Rd are all close by with a great selection of boutiques and restaurants, my personal favourite is Ottolenghi's cafe, just a short walk. Also close to the Underground line and bus stops. I easily went to and from the east and west ends of London during my stay.

Before arriving in London I ordered a package off UK Amazon in Paris. I emailed the staff at Space Apart before arriving to see if it was ok for me to direct the package there and they replied swiftly saying it was no problem. Unfortunately my short stay in London meant I just missed the package. I emailed again asking if they would forward it to my Australian address and give me details for payment. I returned back home from my travels three weeks later and my package was waiting for me. I sent another email thanking them and asking for any payment details and was told the shipping was complementary!

Beautiful cozy apartments in a great location. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo

good points:
-very good location ,close to bayswater and qeensway tube. and busses no 7 to british museum, 36 to victoria station etc.
-room nice ,stylish
-everything you need in the kittchen.
But:
internet on -1 floor stragle to connect.
-i didnt have all the time hot water on the shower.

Room Tip: dont book the rooms on basement internet problems and no coffee ,tea or sugar in the room for 4 star...
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2013

We couldn't fault this hotel. Our standard apartment was compact but it did not feel cramped. The kitchenette was fully equipped. All appliances and furniture were brand-new and of a very high standard. Everything just oozed quality. The apartment was spotlessly clean and the staff were very friendly. The location is very central yet quiet. Lovely restaurants in the vicinity.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 21, 2013

This is a wonderful hotel, recommend wholeheartedly. Staff were professional and friendly, location brilliant.. Close enough to everything but quiet enough for a good nights sleep. The studio itself was excellent, very clean and modern, with a power shower and all you need in the kitchen. Like your own lovely little apartment. My boyfriend and I are off to London this weekend and I have booked the hotel for a second time. David has been so kind and helpful to assist me, I'm sure there will be more visits to this little gem

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple