If you want a reasonably cheap, but comfortable, place to stay in Central London, which is within easy walking distance of many of the tourist sites, then it will be difficult to find a better location than this. The hotel is clean and tidy, rooms don't have much of a view but are adequately furnished, warm and comfortable, and reception staff were very helpful. But the main reason you would choose to stay here is the location. Right by the south bank of the Thames and a level walk to the London Eye, Tate Modern, Globe Theatre etc, etc. Next time we are staying in London I won't bother looking for anywhere else - a little gem!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sample foodie treats down the road at Borough Market or take in the view from London Bridge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda, Premier Inn and TripOnline SA so you can book your Premier Inn London Southwark (Bankside) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Southwark Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Southwark (Bankside) Hotel England