We have stayed at this hotel lots of times, with and without children, and have always found it to be pleasant and clean. The facilities are what you would expect for a budget hotel but very adequate. We don't come to London to stay in the hotel. It's in a great location you can walk to lots of the attractions, Tate Gallery, The Globe Theatre, The millennium Bridge and St Paul's cathedral, London Dungeon, Borough Market, Tower Bridge a lovely pedestrian walk with lots to see on the way. Vinopolis is very close 1 minute walk. The hotel uses the historic pub which it is attached to for breakfast and meals but I haven't eaten there as there are too many other places to eat in London. There is a tube station close by, 5 minute walk, which is very convenient and you can then get to where ever you want to be. There is also the mainline London Bridge station if you want to explore further.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sample foodie treats down the road at Borough Market or take in the view from London Bridge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Premier Inn, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn London Southwark (Bankside) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn London Southwark Hotel London
- London Premier Inn
- Premier Inn London Southwark (Bankside) Hotel England