Have decided that is area is my new 'go to' area for overnights in London. Very close to Underground and other attractions. Off the path from traditional tourist areas, but still close and trendy enough to feel safe. Staff were kind and helpful and really made the stay great. Rooms comfortable and clean. Had a very smelly shower initially, but once water was running, the smell when away. I suspect it's because it's very near the water. Breakfast was traditional English with eggs, mushrooms, tomato, beans and sausage. The had a vegetarian sausage which was a very nice touch. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London City South is an AA 4 star hotel ideal for a weekend or holiday in London. The Shard, Borough Market, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, Vinopolis and St Pauls Cathedral are just minutes away, while a short tube ride will get you to the shopping, nightlife and theatres of the West End. Guests can enjoy our Elements Restaurant, Clinks Bar and rooftop leisure and fitness suite with gym, sauna and steam room. Free WiFi & internet, chargeable parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, ACCOR, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London City South Hotel London
- Accor London City South
- London Novotel
- Novotel London City South England