Well located comfortable hotel with helpful staff. Real plus of this hotel is that most of the rooms will sleep 4 if travelling with small children. Located 500m from london bridge tube station. Restaurant menu good. Rooms comfortable, modern and clean. Good value for money. Would recommend. Top tip when arriving by tube: exit london bridge tube station at borough high st (borough market side) as the various entrances/exits are 500m apart.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London City South is an AA 4 star hotel ideal for a weekend or holiday in London. The Shard, Borough Market, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, Vinopolis and St Pauls Cathedral are just minutes away, while a short tube ride will get you to the shopping, nightlife and theatres of the West End. Guests can enjoy our Elements Restaurant, Clinks Bar and rooftop leisure and fitness suite with gym, sauna and steam room. Free WiFi & internet, chargeable parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, ACCOR, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London City South Hotel London
- Accor London City South
- London Novotel
- Novotel London City South England