The stay is practical if you arrive from Gatwick and want to live close to the City. The location is however a bit far from Trafalgar and Piccadilly Circus for London first time tourists. You also need to consider this if you arrive on Paddington from Heathrow. It is a long commute,
The quality of the room was also really cheap. The bathroom sink was broken and the shower cabinet leaked. Weird when the hotel seem quite new. I also want to suggest to change the key system. Magnetic cards are just a hell.
Despite it cheap room feeling, the breakfast was excellent and we loved the service. The receptionist was not able to order a taxi for us, but that may also be the taxi service in London that failed to pick us up at the right time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London City South is an AA 4 star hotel ideal for a weekend or holiday in London. The Shard, Borough Market, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, Vinopolis and St Pauls Cathedral are just minutes away, while a short tube ride will get you to the shopping, nightlife and theatres of the West End. Guests can enjoy our Elements Restaurant, Clinks Bar and rooftop leisure and fitness suite with gym, sauna and steam room. Free WiFi & internet, chargeable parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, ACCOR, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your Novotel London City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London City South Hotel London
- Accor London City South
- London Novotel
- Novotel London City South England