I have stayed at this hotel a number of times and always find it a nice place to stay in London when the price is right. This trip was no exception. We opted for the executive family room, which had a slightly better view and a few more amenities and really enjoyed it. My only complaint is that there is construction going on in the hotel that I wish I had been made aware of in advance. Normally it wouldn't be a problem because we are always out and about during the day but this trip I had planned to work in the room for several hours each day and it was terribly distracting. I think notification about it would have gone a long way. When I did mention it when asked how our trip was on checkout, the person at the desk muttered a quiet sorry (sort of). Still, it would not deter me from staying there again. I do really like this hotel and its Bankside location is ideal for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Novotel London City South is an AA 4 star hotel ideal for a weekend or holiday in London. The Shard, Borough Market, London Eye, Tate Modern, Millennium Bridge, Shakespeares Globe Theatre, Vinopolis and St Pauls Cathedral are just minutes away, while a short tube ride will get you to the shopping, nightlife and theatres of the West End. Guests can enjoy our Elements Restaurant, Clinks Bar and rooftop leisure and fitness suite with gym, sauna and steam room. Free WiFi & internet, chargeable parking available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Novotel London City South reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel London City South Hotel London
- Accor London City South
- London Novotel
- Novotel London City South England