Open today: 7:30 PM - 11:00 PM

from $72.00
from $117.80
from $81.20
More Info
All reviews hilarious night front row compere acts lastminute tickets
Reviewed March 11, 2018 via mobile

Two of my friends and I came to the comedy pub/club last weekend, I had read some of the reviews the morning of going and was a bit worried! But I actually had a decent time.

We had a booking for dinner first and then the show, the email said to arrive between 6-6:30pm for the food but we got there slightly after half 6 and all was fine, the staff behind the bar were polite and seated us at a reserved table. Our orders were taken from a set menu and food arrived fairly quickly, I had calamari sticks to start and then a burger for my main, my friends also had calamari sticks and hunters chicken for their mains, food was decent and we had opened a tab for drinks so I can't really comment on drink price as we just split our tab.

After the food we made our way downstairs into the comedy club part and were seated thankfully near the back, luckily a stag party were at the front so they were the ones getting heckled. The show started and I've got to say the MC (Cerys) was pretty funny, maybe funnier than some of the actual comedians we saw! But all in all, we had some laughs and were entertained so that's the main thing. After the show we had entry to the 'night club' which was just the room we had been sat in with the chairs cleared away, everybody else left so we decided we'd go too as we didn't fancy being the only ones left but I'm not sure what it would've been like later on in the night.

I know I've only given it 3/5 but 4 was 'very good' which I wouldn't go THAT far but I still had a good time and it was something different for me and my friends.

1  Thank 705vickyf
Reviewed February 9, 2018

Ewwwww I guess these guys don't need to put on a good show as they're in the heart of the west end and they get the dregs who couldn't get into Comedy Store (imagine how much of a low life you have to be to get turned away from the Comedy Store).

If you like middle aged white men moaning about their erections, then this is for you. Every time the host / compere opened his mouth it was like the first time he'd ever spoke.. he got laughter but it was embarrassed laughter and cringey. I'm guessing he can't tell the difference (I didn't catch his name,creepy man with 80s stubble & glasses)

Give this place a wide berth, It's clearly a place set up to rinse tourists. There's great clubs in the west end (99 club / Top Secret). Or jump on tube and go to The Bill Murray comedy pub in Angel

Reviewed December 4, 2017 via mobile

This place is very dangerous, on leaving we accidentally went out the wrong door into a closed area. We went back outside the way we came to leave, knowing we had gone the wrong way, and were confronted by very aggressive security shouting at us who ‘showed’ (forced us) our the correct way as we were leaving anyway.

As we carried on walking, one of the promoters ran after us, grabbed me by the neck (as you can see the bruising on my neck from being grabbed) and continued to throw me on the floor and kick me in the road. Not wanting to cause a scene I wouldn’t defend myself as I didn’t want to get into trouble. My friend, who was trying to pull the guy away, was grabbed by the bouncer, and was forced to watch me get kicked into the road.

I am new to london, and I am a student. I don’t expect to be chased out of places like this by the ones who are supposed to be looking after people.

As an asthmatic, the man has some serious damage to my air ways from strangling me, and I’ve been in and out of the doctors since with breathing related issues.

This is an example of aggressive bouncers trying to single out younger people for a fight, as we were clearly the youngest in the venue.

2  Thank Matt W
Reviewed December 2, 2017 via mobile

First time to this comedy club, but what a revelation and fun the compare was hilarious and fought verbally with the front row with aplomb, very funny night, bar and food available, reasonable prices, great atmosphere and a great night out for a reasonable price, extremely fun.

Reviewed November 30, 2017 via mobile

Our son bought us tickets for the show. I thought not really my cup of tea. We’re pensioners and a bit stuck in our ways. Well how wrong was I. I had a fabulous time, there was 6 comedians and an excellent host. I never stopped laughing. A bit near the knuckle and some of it went over my head. But I definitely recommend to all ages over 18. Best night I’ve had in months.

1  Thank I2617HIteresah
Reviewed November 16, 2017

Something ticked off my bucket list. A night at a comedy club. 5 new upcoming comedians and a compare, all of which were very different and 4 plus the compare I found hilarious, not a bad hit rate. The cost of the ticket for a few hours entertainment was very good value. The comedy club itself was very atmospheric. Full bar if you desired and quick service. No need to queue as we booked tickets in advance. An experience I would recommend to anyone. Fingers crossed you get as good a selection of comedians as we did.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

Fun to go as a couple or a group, I laughed from the minute it started. The compere was superb. Bar is easily accessible and they allow drinks inyourseats

Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

What a great night out! Well organised, efficient staff, quick bar service & hilarious
artists! Worth every penny, we had a fantastic time, I will definitely be going back!

Reviewed September 30, 2017 via mobile

Booked dinner at Tiger Tiger and comedy afterwards. We were turned away by Tiger Tiger stating that they no longer did the deal despite me only booking it 5 days ago. Tiger Tiger sent us to talk to the comedy club but they couldn’t get hold of the guy in charge. We ended up paying for dinner on top of the ticket already purchased and so far haven’t had a refund.

2  Thank Tash E
Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Popped here for a spontaneous trip up London, booked the tickets only a couple hours before the show opened but once we arrived it was packed out. At £10 each for a showing and the event lasting nearly 3 hours I was really impressed at the value for money. The acts, although change regularly, were really good and we both had a great time.

I would definitely recommend visiting.