“Amazing Fish & Chips! Amazing service!”

Baileys Fish and Chips
Ranked #41 of 23,562 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

We had a vegetarian spicy bean burger and the large Fish & Chips (Cod)-- the owner and staff were very helpful in narrowing our choices. The food was so great it's well worth a second trip to try one of their burgers. Kudos to the shop for having excellent customer service. This is how you gain repeat customers!!

1  Thank QCVisitor

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We went today to Baileys with my wife and kids to find out whether Trip's rating tell truth or not.
Our answer is simple - it does!!! We all shared a two big portion od cod and a small burger with cheese just to try. All was fantastic, tasty, crispy and fresh. Even chips were absolutely outstanding!!!
Despite of food, the staff was open, friendly and very responsive!
We keep our fingers crossed for this business, owners and the entire Crew as they ALL represent essentials of what small, family run, bar/restaurant should have!
It was worth coming from Poland to visit Baileys!!!

3  Thank Marcin B
Reviewed August 3, 2014

Be careful when ordering large, because it's, . . . large. Wonderful wait staff, colorful and engaging. Fish was everything you'd expect and more. Excellent Calamari, like I'd never had before. A little out of the way but a short walk from bus, use a map on this one. Worth the trip.

1  Thank FreeRadical305
Reviewed August 1, 2014 via mobile

From KL to London .. This was my first lunch in London when I arrive .
Of course when you are in England you must eat fish and chip , the signature dish , thanks to the previous reviewers from trip advisor that I choose this restaurant to have my fish and chip . Worth the train ride , bus ride and walking trip to find this gem ! Now I'm back to my country and I'm still drooling over the fish and chip I had there ! If I ever go back to London I will definitely eat here again . It's so delicious . Thumbs up !

1  Thank kenkeh
Reviewed July 30, 2014

We ate fish and chips with my girlfriend and a friends
couple, the food was tasty, the staff was very welcoming we had a great time ! And it's also very cheap !