“Best fish and chips!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fish and chips!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014 via mobile

I visited this place couple of months back and must say that one must try their fish and chip! Very friendly staff and delicious fish! Highly recommended.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Vietnamese first
London, United Kingdom
“Best in London!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2014

Baileys really has the best fish n' chips in London! Fish is as fresh as you like and cooked to perfection. I had a plaice n' chips and a side of mushy peas, beautifiul! Obviously being a Londoner I have eaten in my fair share of chippys but this places ranks top of my list!

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank AndrewAdventurer
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
“Great!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014 via mobile

Great fish and chips for a good price. Defenately try the home made sauce with it. Plus a really nice atmosphere. They have more on the menu than just fish, so you can knock yourself out if you don't fancy that. Enough people came by to get other things on the menu as well.
We just dropped in as we are staying with a friend around the corner. Didn't know till we saw the Tripadvisor sign that they are on it. Damn lucky!

Fort Worth, TX
“I got lost getting there, but it was worth it!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2014

During my visit to London I decided to visit this place that so many rave about on tripadvisor. Getting there by underground was a challenge as the closest station is about 15 minutes away. Walking there from the train station was somewhat difficult as the streets in London can be confusing I found out later that it was easier to get there by taking the bus! During my visit I had the Cod and Chips. I have to say it was one of the best I ever had! Very fresh, crunchy, good flavors and satisfying! Prices are great. Employees are very friendly (One of them even helped me get to the restaurant when I was lost) I was not disappointed with the food and service! Definitively will return back!

• Visited July 2014
2 Thank Cesar V
Zagreb, Croatia
“Such a lovely place and big portions!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014

Don't have second thoughts about visiting this place. The staff is great as well as the food. I had cod&chips and it was really good. The portions were so big that my friends saved half of it for their dinner. Check out their website for current promotions and definitely don't miss this lovely restaurant while visiting London.

• Visited June 2014