“Best fish and chips I have tasted!”

Baileys Fish and Chips
Ranked #59 of 22,675 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fish and chips I have tasted!”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 via mobile

It is a takeaway but there are a few seats then you can also eat there. My girlfriend and I had a nice experience there, we were starving at the moment but the fish and chips was so big that sharing one was enough. We spent £6.60 on the fish and chips + £2.50 on a delicious dessert which was fried bananas with vanilla ice cream (I definitly recommend it too). The guys are very friendly and we are planning to go back again!

Visited December 2013

• Vietnamese first
Leicester
“The best”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

I have been there twice now. In truth, impossible to compare with a "traditional" restaurant with a broad menu, but still the best fish and chips ever.

Visited December 2013
“Best fish and chips i've had in london”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

Thanks to TripAdvisor we visited this place. hard a very warm welcome. We ordered fish and chips, battered sausage and mushy peas along with Fentimans Rose Lemonade. They were made fresh for us and they gave us complimentary homemade tarter sauce. The food and service was amazing. Will make this place a regular.

• Visited December 2013
3 Thank Imran S
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
“old school fish and chips”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

I took the tube across town to try this place thanks to the #3 rating on tripadvisor. Needless to say, I wasn't disappointed. Everyone was super friendly, the fish and chips were cooked the second after I made my order. Although no connoisseur, the fish and chips tasted like that which I ate as a little girl in london. Its comforting to see that real fish and chips are still being made! Definitely a recommendation if you're in fulham of if you have a spare day in the city.

• Visited October 2013
Lille, Belgium
“Best fish and chips ever !!”
Reviewed December 16, 2013

Thanks to tripadvisor we had our fish and chips at the Baileys. It took us a while to get there (from the East to the west of London) but it was all worth the trip. As soon as we entered we were adressed on a very friendly way. The food was prepared and served as we were at a 5 star restaurant.
During our meall they even asked us if everything was fine.
Very crunchy and moister on the inside with large patato chips. Highly recommended !!

• Visited December 2013