“This is realy very very nice small restaurant”

Baileys Fish and Chips
Ranked #46 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed October 20, 2013

The owners and the waitress are very friendly, food is very tasty. It is clean and easy to find restaurant. I stongly suggest to everybody. It will worth trying

3  Thank makcacioglu
There are newer reviews for Baileys Fish and Chips

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

We visited Baileys because of the trip advisor comments .it was well worth the visit .wonderful food great service delivered with friendly banter .you can hear that they are enjoying themselves and it refects in the qaulity of the food . We were visiting the musiems and later the theater and this meal really added to a nice day .we often drive into london from welwyn garden city and finding good food is a bit of a lottery so this is a find we will be working into any future trips. Thanks. Robb n tracey barrett

3  Thank Bartmnan
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Me and the girlfriend were on the hunt for the best fish and chips in London and after using Tripadvisor and reading other people's reviews..they were bloody right! This restaurant serves the tastiest cod ever..none of that typical full of greasy reheat crap! We both ordered a medium cod with chips, great portion size! Good value for money, under £15 with 2 drinks. The staff were very smiley and cheery and even asked us during our meal if we were happy with the food which was a big thing for me! We travelled 35 miles for this place and was so worth it! Ended up buying 4 bottles of Fentimans Curiosity Cola too. As we sat inside to eat, we heard many order the chicken nuggets so that's next on my list to try at Baileys! Fantastic cod & chips and definitely will return.

4  Thank R J
Reviewed October 18, 2013

I live near Baileys but didn't know it existed until I drove past it two weeks ago since then I've been twice to eat in and once for a takeaway and I can't sing its praises enough. Whether you dine in or take away the food is freshly cooked to order, the tasty tartare sauce is freshly made and the mushy peas are excellent. It's so refreshing to get freshly cooked food to take away when every fish and chip shop I visit serves up dried, greasy reheats. The portions that Bailey's serve are massive and a medium fish and chips will satisfy anybody's hunger. The owners and staff are superb and are so accommodating and friendly, I love it there, hats off to them they work damn hard and really care about the customers, to them it's customers first and profit second whereas most chippies nowadays only care about profit and customers don't get a second thought.

1  Thank Aine-11
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I am so happy I went to this chippy as it is one of the best fish and chip shops. I asked for a lightly battered cod and was eating in- within a few minutes I was presented with a plate of excellent food..Thank you Alex and to the young lady Monika, who let me borrow her pen and the BRILLIANT manager (with the glasses and small beard) who was treating his staff like they are the boss!! was really working hard,bringing in the buckets of chips for the staff....Excellent customer service- food and value....THANKYOU TRIPADVISOR!!!!

1  Thank tayub