“Bliss”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Hammersmith / Fulham
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I lovingly remember these guys from Fishers in Fulham High Street from where they moved to here. However it took me far too long to discover their move to here after a disastrous fire at their previous premises. My joy at again finding them evoked my announcement to them that I had only ever found one other comparable fish and chip place which was at Burgess Hill in Sussex over 30 years ago when they used to call me to let me know they had brill. Imagine my surprise when these guys informed me that the place in Burgess Hill (by the railway level crossing) was owned and run by their parents. This is a real family business and I have never yet experienced better (Harry Ramsden and The Seashell pale in to insignificance). The best value for money in London well worth travelling to. This place is special.

3  Thank Annieapple2

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Without doubt the finest fish and chips I have ever eaten anywhere, coupled with the friendliest service. The fish always tastes as if it has just been caught, the batter and chips just couldn't be bettered. The staff make you feel as if you're "one of the family". Outstanding and exceptional in every sense. I just wish they would open a branch in North Wales. How about it, chaps?

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I came here to try traditional british fish&chips and must admit the food was great. Fantastic atmosphere, great dialogue between the staff and customers. I really enjoyed the superior customer service and nice staff behind the counter ;) This place is a must for passers-by!

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I popped into Baileys to grab a fish & chips when going to see Chelsea play. The staff were very friendly and the place had a great atmosphere, there were a few tables and chairs but I had a take away. I love Fish & Chips and this was certainly one of the best I have ever had. The Fish was really fresh and tasted great and the chips were just how I like them.

The best bit was the price, such good value especially in the location its in. I would recommend this to anyone.

See you next 'Home' game : )

Reviewed August 23, 2013

These guys really know how to make Britains favourite food. They also set up a stall on Thursdays by Eland House near Victoria station.

If you go there, eat plenty, you won't be sorry. Nice Job guys!