“Excellent shisha and food”
Review of Mia Lounge - CLOSED

Mia Lounge
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Mia Lounge, where you’ll be transported from the leafy confines of Swiss Cottage to the beguiling charms of the Middle East.For your evening of entertainment, we offer a lavish menu of mouth watering dishes and our stylish bar serves an extensive selection of cocktails, wines and premium spirits.Continue your eastern inspired experience in our tranquil shisha garden, where you can enjoy our superior range of international flavours and mixes.We invite you to experience all the traditional delights and hospitality of the Middle East in contemporary surroundings, fusing history and the present day.
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Very tasty food which was halal. Shisha was also very good. Excellent venue and atmosphere; we sat outside. Just a bit expensive!

Reviewed February 6, 2014

All I'm going to say that there is a guy that works there he's usually at the shisha lounge and on the till he is possibly the worst waiter I've ever met in my life. I wish I could remember his name, manners don't cost nothing someone should tell him that.

3  Thank Badz7
Reviewed January 14, 2014

I went there last week on the 11th of January, Me and my cousin queued up for about 15-20 minutes. Once we got inside we had to queue up one more time. Then we sat inside I asked them if two of my friends (who were due to arrive shortly) would be able to sit with us (we could shift tables). The man told us possibly. When my two friends arrived they teamed up with 2 others to get inside since it was only groups of 4/6's gaining entry. Once they got inside the other two other people they had teamed up with agreed to swap with me and my cousin so we could all sit together. To my amazement the man in charge of the seating area said NO. It was pretty busy but a swap 2 on 2 is not going to impact anything. There are a lot of things that went down with this cafe from my last few visits. Shisha/Food is overpriced but admittedly taste good. There are other cafes across London that are much better.

3  Thank Love4Shish
Reviewed January 11, 2014

My first ever review on here!!! Customer service does not exist in that place, rude guy with the white shirt maybe manager speaks to you in a very rude manner, waited 20mins for shisha to come then before even starting to smoke they moved us to a different table, then took another 5 to 10mins for coal then when the shisha wasn't good the guy was like you smoked for 15mins I can't change it. The owner needs to reshuffle the employees there and that might help.

4  Thank Samlondonn
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Went for some shisha and a bite with some pals. Have to admit shisha is pretty good in comparison to other places in London. However if you have an issue with the Shisha they don't care when it gets harsh etc and basically they cannot wait till you leave. The food is bog standard lebanese food. Out of all shisha places worst service I have ever experienced - they literally do not care about customer satisfaction!

4  Thank Alessandro C