“Crap food served by grumpy staff ”
Review of Mi Casa Burritos

Mi Casa Burritos
Ranked #1,055 of 1,059 Quick Bites in London
Cuisines: Mexican
Neighborhood: Westminster
Neighborhood: Westminster
Reviewed July 19, 2018 via mobile

A below par, crap burrito served by grumpy staff. This is the worst Mexican I've had in London and should be run out of town

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I ordered two Burritos from MI Casa at Victoria station. After scanning my contactless card they told me my payment had not gone through and asked me to scan it again. My bill came to £17.20 and this has of course been charged to my account twice. I understand these things happen but on trying to find either a contact number or twitter account for this company has been impossible. I'm hoping somebody who reads this will reply with contact information and offer a refund.

Reviewed June 28, 2018 via mobile

Paid 25% more than what was advertised for my burrito. When the cashier rang up the price I queried it, after which it was smugly stated that I'd been charged more for guacamole, which I'd asked as it was being added and was told it was no extra. The one taking the money seemed so pleased that I'd been caught out and stated that I should have listened better. If I ever go again it will only be to get them to make a burrito and then leave before paying such is the annoyance this has caused. I'm a huge fan of Mexican food, and pass through Waterloo twice day, but will never give them my custom again.

Reviewed June 18, 2018 via mobile

Unless you like bad tasting, cold food in teaspoon sized portions. Went back after about a year to see if any better as the nachos are literally the only gluten free options available at Victoria station. Wish I'd waited an hour to get a nice curry at home.

Reviewed June 15, 2018 via mobile

I did ask for hot spice on my veggie burrito but this is so hot it’s inedible to me. Also so much liquid it was impossible to eat on the go. Staff were nice enough.