“Amazing steak”

The Bull Steak Expert
Reserve with OpenTable
The Bull Steak Expert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #206 of 22,827 Restaurants in London
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Holborn
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing steak”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I don't write many reviews but I was compelled to write one for The Bull Steak Expert. It was quite simply one of the best steaks I have eaten in a restaurant. An understated venue but with very attentive and polite service. Good value too. Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
“the best of steaks restaurant”
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I went for dinner (19/07/2014), the steak was incredible, at their best, had an exquisite taste, my husband and I were surprised, that apart days before I saw the comments of the restaurant there was one page that said that was not good and that people were Argentine and seemed to them was wrong, i'm argentina and I want to tell the reader that the restaurant is one of the best houses in steak in london congratulations to the staff and especially the chef that steak makes amazing I recommend you go give them 5 stars very good job

2 Thank katy p
Sevenoaks, United Kingdom
“Incredible steak”
Reviewed July 21, 2014

Came here after finding it on tripadvisor and was very glad to have chosen it! The restaurant is a little off the beaten track but worth going to find.
Ordered the fillet steak and it was beautifully cooked and incredibly tender. Waiting staff were very helpful and friendly.
Steak was about £25 and wine started at about £30 a bottle.
Would recommend

1 Thank cat89Hampshire
Carlisle, United Kingdom
“OMG!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My husband and I + my son went here on Thursday (17/7/14). The best steaks we have ever had!! Was absolutely delicious, the sides were great too. Ok not cheap but in my opinion definitely worth it.......quality. Would return again!!

“Skip it.”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

My wife and her sister are from Argentina, so when we made the reservation they were warned! So a warning to you, dear reader, this is NOT an Argentine restaurant! They started out by not having the wine we ordered, and regrettably went down hill from there. The empenadas would have embarrassed any Argentine. My sister-in-law's companion and I agreed to share the smaller steak combo ( you get a piece of sirloin, ribeye, fillet and rump). They were supposed to be medium rare. The only piece that was correctly cooked was the rib eye; two other pieces were very rare, and one other medium, The quality of the fillet was disappointing, too tough to chew. While acknowledging the steaks were incorrectly done, you really cannot re-introduce it to the grill to correct it after the fact. No adjustment to the bill, only a complimentary bottle of wine to compensate for a very expensive dish that was a completely botched. An expensive mistake that we will nor repeat!

• Visited June 2014