“Excellent”

Cuisines: Brazilian, Japanese
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Launched in April 2012, Yoobi, London’s first temakeria, takes inspiration from Brazil and pushes the sushi experience in an exciting direction. Freshly made temaki rolls, featuring uniquely developed flavour combinations, are served to eat in or enjoy on the go. A range of creative recipes use the highest quality natural ingredients; from their own rice blend to the finest sustainably-sourced fish and fresh wasabi to locally sourced vegetables. The name is derived from the word ‘yubi’, Japanese for fingers, which reflects the ‘hands on’ nature of Yoobi’s food.
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Excellent for a quick lunch in soho - very fresh, unique and tasty! My favourite is the citrus salmon temaki!

Reviewed May 29, 2013 via mobile

Superb Tamakeria! With a dash of Brazilian flavouring.

Fresh ingredients, top quality, from the rice they use to the fish. You will be hard pressed to find a better sushi roll or tamakis in London.

The place is clean, well decorated in a minimalist style.

Prices are low. One person can have lunch for £7.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

I was never a big fan of fish, specially raw fish until now. I have been so addicted to this place since I went there, spent a small fortune there. After this place, Yo Sushi tasted like McDonalds of Sushi.

Reviewed May 23, 2013

My husband and I visited Yoobi for tea yesterday after searching on Trip Advisor for the best sushi in London. It did not disappoint.
Between us we tried the fresh wasabi tuna; tuna tartare; 20 hour cured salmon; and spicy tuna Temaki. We also shared a side order of broccoli, green beans and chilli. Everything was delicious and there is no doubt in either of our minds that we will return. The Temaki was freshly prepared yet arrived at our table quickly. The service was relaxed and friendly and the interior clean and spacious.
We loved the sign that 'helped' us order the right quantity of food (the following is from memory - Yoobi has a much better turn of phrase): 1 x Temaki = peckish. 2 x Temaki = Hungry. 3 x Temaki = Ravenous.

Reviewed May 21, 2013

had lunch at Yoobi last saturday and it completely surprised me, I've never had such a good temaki in London!! I've also had salmon sashimi and the fish was delicious and you could definitely tell it was fresh!! But the spicy salmon temaki I got was one of a kind!! Definitely recommended, you HAVE to give it a try!! <3 loved it!