“Fresh Sushi in a Cone- Soho- Impressed!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Yoobi

Yoobi
Ranked #3,347 of 22,367 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Neighborhood: Soho
Description: Launched in April 2012, Yoobi, London’s first temakeria, takes inspiration from Brazil and pushes the sushi experience in an exciting direction. Freshly made temaki rolls, featuring uniquely developed flavour combinations, are served to eat in or enjoy on the go. A range of creative recipes use the highest quality natural ingredients; from their own rice blend to the finest sustainably-sourced fish and fresh wasabi to locally sourced vegetables. The name is derived from the word ‘yubi’, Japanese for fingers, which reflects the ‘hands on’ nature of Yoobi’s food.
London
“Fresh Sushi in a Cone- Soho- Impressed!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2012

i only give this a 4 and not a 5 as is a little expensive..but...apart from that very good indeed!!

-quick service
-nice surrounds(wooden beaches, japanese feel etc etc)
- super fresh(made to order)
-nice flavours

this could become an slightly over budget lunchtime haunt!!

3.50-4 per roll and you need 2 for lunch (if u are uber hungry 3 but 2 did me)

the 20 day salmon and pear-extra yummy!!

(could do with maybe having a bit more choice)

Visited August 2012

Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Delicious Fresh Sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2012

I couldn't wait to try out the sushi at Yoobi after reading all the great reviews and it did not disappoint. The prices were extremely reasonable (£4 for the most expensive cone) and the size of the cones were generous. The flavors were full of flavor and very spicy (I got the Citrus Salmon and Spicy Tuna) and had I not eaten a big lunch, I would have ordered seconds of everything. There wasn't a lot of table space so we had to sit by the window bar-style, which wasn't too bad as the view of the streets and people were interesting. I'm looking forward to going back here for another meal soon!

1 Thank alagen
Zurich, Switzerland
“Delicious Temakis, great concept of sushi!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2012

During a stroll through Soho, we decided spontaneously to try it out. The whole concept had convinced us on every point: the fish is incredibly fresh (completely incomparable to the other take-away sushi places), the service is friendly and attentive, and what adds up is the interior design: unique! Our favorite was definitely the Citrus Salmon. And the prices are more than honest for the quality you get.
If you are looking for truly delicious temakis without all the fancy cuisine around it, then this is the place I highly recommend!

2 Thank yves i
Cusco, Peru
“Delish!! Yoobi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2012

I loved every single part of my experience at Yoobi! Great food, great service, and specially a UNIQUE taste. I really love the combination of Brazilian fusion with sushi! It's my new favorite type of finger food! Highly recommend it for a quick taste!

3 Thank paulsarfati
London, United Kingdom
“Amazing Sushi, with great new flavors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

After hearing so much about Yoobi, I wanted to check it out for myself to see what all of this hype was about. I have to say I was impressed. The flavors they offer in their Temaki rolls is just amazing. As a sushi lover I pretty much try to eat at all of the sushi restaurants that I hear about. I usually leave the place disappointed, as either I do not think that the fish is fresh enough, the rice does not have enough flavor, the service was bad, or that the rolls just taste bland. At Yoobi I can definitely say that this was not the case. They bring new flavors in their rolls. Not that they are completely different to what is offerred in traditional sushi rolls, but they bring in the perfect amount of Brazilian fusion to their sushi. That is the best way that I can describe it. Great for a quick bit, I am definitely going there again!!! Try Citrus Salmon it is delicious!

2 Thank andrew g