“Sushi Heaven”

Yo! Sushi
Ranked #12,784 of 22,373 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Antwerp
“Sushi Heaven”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013 via mobile

I love this place especially when I am on my own at St Pancras. Give me a small bottle of warm sake and a pick of all of those yummy plates. I love the fact that you can sit and immediately eat. Always friendly service. Yummy food. Great atmosphere. I am at home here!

• Visited June 2013

Vancouver, British Columbia
“Oh No - Yo Sushi”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2013

The sushi conveyor belt looks fun so we decided to try it out. Price is by the colour of the dish on the belt. Choice of seating by the belt or tables away from the belt - opted for the belt. Directed by staff to an uncleaned table; a few wipes and the table is ready. Sticky table top. Two servers for a large area. Belt has the same few items going round-and-round - mostly of the more expensive plates. Dishes on the belt are time-stamped; I think they must throw them out after the expiry time. Ended up ordering mostly from the menu, which has sticky residues on it.

Several more staff working in the open kitchen area. One guy in a suit also working the kitchen. All kitchen staff has surgical gloves on, which is good. Prepared ingredients are stored in plastic containers and then taken out of the fridge for preparation. Doesn't look too sanitary because the containers (who knows where the outside bottom of the containers been to) are placed directly on the food preparation boards/tables.

Even the tea costs extra. Ordered sushi, cooked food, udon and dessert. £36 for two. I think way too expensive for the poor to average quality. Will definitely not come back to this restaurant again. Pretty much the worst sushi we had anywhere - the place just look very clean.

Should have tried the burger place across from Oh No sushi instead.

• Visited May 2013
Bembridge, United Kingdom
“First Try”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2013

My daughter keeps on at me to try Sushi, I've ignored her for a couple of years, but this time I succumbed.
And I agree , its delicious, Yo Sushi is a great Sushi restaurant for a Sushi Starter! Its not all raw fish..... I suppose I sound very ignorant., but I'll admit I didn't listen.
The restaurant clean, service brilliant, and the food freshly made.
I'm converted. Yes it is expensive, and you can be tricked into thinking you haven't eaten much, the dishes do mount up, but it was worth it though.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Shevix
Ottawa, Canada
“Amazing sushi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2013

The sushi was fresh, the tempura excellent. My only complaint was very slow service but the food quality made up for it.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Andy R
Skipton, United Kingdom
“An experience but expensive”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013

We had never been to Yo Sushi beforehand and it was certainly an experience with friendly helpful staff ,interesting food but all in all rather an expensive ' attraction' on our visit to London and I am not sure I would go again

• Visited April 2013