“Avoid this company”

$54.43*
and up
Luxury Chocolate Making Class
Reviewed May 25, 2013

I booked a workshop in London for my girlfriend's birthday. However when we went along on the day no-one answered the buzzer to let us in, and we had to leave disappointed. I called the company, who then refused to let us attend another session, even though it was them at fault.

Similar to another person who has posted below, I was appalled at the customer service we received. They showed no sympathy with our situation at all. Very disappointing.

1  Thank ShwetaandAlex

Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Went to the workshop in Manchester. It was a fun 2 hours. Phil was a fantastic host and very knowledgable. Lots of chocolate to take home. It was a great gift.

1  Thank suzi 1955
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I bought this experience off last minute for my best friends Christmas present. We went last Friday and it was so much fun. They show us how to decorate glasses for dinner parties, chocolate martinis, making truffles and fudge then decorating them! Plus unlimited procesco for the night. We had so much fun and we both would really highly recommend it. There were couples there as well as mother and daughters and everyone seem to have a good time!

1  Thank Shelley B
Reviewed March 26, 2013

We went to the Luxury Chocolate workshop after receiving a voucher for Christmas. Had no problems booking, but we were very flexible on dates. It does get booked up fast as the workshop is not very big, so my advice is to book as soon as you can even if you are not planning to go for a few months.

The experience itself is great fun! We had unlimited prosecco, a very potent Chocolate Martini (which we made ourselves!) and a wonderful truffle and alcohol tasting at the end - if you book the Luxury workshop they definitely don't skimp on the drinks :-)

As for the chocolate itself, you do a chocolate tasting, and learn all about process of making chocolate from the pod to the bar etc, it's all very informative. In fact, we learnt a lot more than we expected to, and our master chocolatier, Davis, made it all entertaining at the same time.

Then comes the fun... truffle making, huge bowls of melted chocolate (both milk and dark), making flavoured chocolate, decorating fudge, gianduja... and most likely the person next to you!

It's good, honest, messy fun and definitely worth it. Plus, you get to take all the chocolate you make home... yummy!

Just a side note... it's a bit of a warren when you go in the building and not very well signposted to begin with. You need to go down the stairs (a little to the left after you walk in) and after that you're fine.... and can probably smell the chocolate anyway!

3  Thank Kate G
Reviewed March 9, 2013

My sister booked a chocolate workshop for me and my partner for my birthday but despite my attempts to book at least 2 months in advance, we were unable to get on a course before the gift voucher expired due to no availability!!! This is very annoying so my sister has now wasted her money on a birthday present I cant even use.

Its a very basic rule of running a business that you dont sell more tickets tyan you have capacity for and so I really dont recommend buying a gift voucher for any one with this company.

3  Thank Jo W