“A variety of vivacious vegetables which were doubly delicious!”
Review of My Village Cafe

My Village Cafe
Ranked #2,156 of 23,211 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Friendly rustic café/bar that serves a variety of vegetarian and vegan Mediterranean dishes, delicious coffees, fresh juices and wine.
Reviewed June 1, 2014

An absolute haven of a place, great atmosphere, really welcoming. Delicious 'my village' salad and halloumi plate. Healthy and hearty, free samples of Granma's soup and spiced mocha which is apparently to die for!

There are newer reviews for My Village Cafe

Reviewed May 26, 2014

Great salads and falafels just opposite the Stables market. You can get the BEST chocolate/mocha/banana drink, thick as treacle and the most delicious thing you'll ever drink. Service a bit hectic but you don't come here to have your meal bought to your table, you come here to eat decent priced healthy food. Perfect for veggies in Camden and Chalk Farm.

1  Thank JCLondon345
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Have to say thank you for a Great little oasis offering great food in Camden, found it purely by chance after a walk through Camden market and not being impressed by the offerings, apart from the felafel stall !!! although the menu limited the food is prepared very well and extremely tasty, diet went out the window when i spotted the cheese cake and then the carrot cake.. i would also recommend the hot spiced mocha. needless to say both were good with the carrot cake just pipping the post... better add the staff are very friendly and whilst i was there were offering samples of juices...

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I go here regularly. Love the falafels, the milkshakes, the herbal teas and there is always a taster of Granmas soup to be had which is delicious.

My kids love the organic cookies

Reviewed April 3, 2014

The owner here was super friendly when we arrived, inviting us in to try some free samples, warm hearty soup and spiced mocha (it was incredible).
I had the halloumi meal, it was delicious, lots of salad, gorgeous chunks of halloumi and great home made hummus.
The atmosphere here is fab, the owner checked if we enjoyed our meal and chatted about where he is from and where the food originates. Its like a little haven right in the chaos of Camden.
I’ll be back again and I can definitely say this place should not be missed.