Arlington House
$257
$238
Travelocity
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgreen parkthe ritzone bedroom apartmentmiele applianceskitchen utensilsbond streetbeautiful apartmentwalking distance to buckingham palacestandard studiodaily servicewasher dryer comboheated bathroom floorshotel apartmentliving roomlight switchespiccadily circusserviced apartment
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I highly recommend this self catering apartment as it is well positioned - 10 min walk from Piccadilly and Oxford Circus and on the doorstep of Bond Street.
The rooms are comfortable and have been adequately furnished for a traveler or monthly visitor.

The only reason for the very good rating was as a result of their lazy cleaning service provided by a gang of people, who I must admit, don't to a great job of cleaning i.e. bathroom floors not mopped and beds made like my 12 year old nephew-made-it. As probably will be used by the office who replies to Tripadvisor, this is a self catering apartment and not a hotel, but you do wish if a service is going to be provided that it would be done correct and at the standard that the room is provided.

Just one more thing - try find a more competitive internet service provider GBP 7 is expensive in a country such as Britain.

POSITIVES:

Great location
Easy to find
Ideal for long stay

NEGATIVES:

Housekeeping needs motivation
Expensive wireless

Room Tip: Stayed in 72 and it was quite and well equipped for two people. Green Park Station is a win Strict on check-out times - will start calling form 09h00
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Arlington H, General Manager at Arlington House, responded to this reviewResponded September 19, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with us on your recent visit to Arlington House Apartments.

Overall I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us unfortunately I was indeed very disappointed to read about the service provided by our Housekeeping Team.

Please do accept my apologies for this and I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused. I have already shared your comments with our Housekeeping Management Team and a programme of retraining will commence today. You are absolutely right the service should reflect the standard of The accommodation and even though we are not a hotel this is not the level of Housekeeping we aim to provide.

We are in the process of reviewing our pricing strategy for the internet and I take on board your comments.

I do hope this experience will not deter you from choosing Arlington House on your next visit to London.

Thank you again and if I can be of any further assistance then please do not hesitate to let me know.

Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

It's got a great location! Overall value for money! They could do with adding a Gym as its a basic requirement for all now! Tho there's no reception the service of the porters is excellent! Would choose to stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2013

Dear Maggie

Thank you very much for sharing your experience and feedback with us on your recent visit here at Arlington House Apartments. I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the accommodations lived up to you expectations.

I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back on your next visit to London.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Perfect location, two minutes walk from Green Park station and Green Park itself, located on a quite street right off Piccadilly. Very nice and well equipped apartments, helpful staff, lovely courtyard with a fountain (though it was raining all the time). Well equipped full size kitchen allows you to cook almost anything you like. If you want to extort (including breakfasts) there is plenty of places right around the corner.

Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Arlington H, General Manager at Arlington House, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide us with some feedback on your recent stay with us here at Arlington House Apartments.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that the accommodations and surroundings met with your expectations. We are very fortunate with our location here in St. James as everything is within walking distance and as you mentioned a great choice of restaurants for breakfast if you don't want to cook it yourself.

I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to Arlington House on your next visit to London when I hope you will have a little more sunshine.

Reviewed August 12, 2013 via mobile

It's a perfect location on Green Park and the space in the apartment was ideal for two adults and two children. Great to spread out and let kids just hang when needed. Bathrooms good and clean. No extra services, in fact we found a gentle reluctance to do that little bit extra. But we would stay again. Overall very good and price ok for size of apartment and location.

• Stayed: July 2013
Arlington H, General Manager at Arlington House, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback on your recent stay with us here at Arlington House Apartments.

Overall I am delighted to see that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us and that the apartment met with your expectations. I am of course disappointed to read your comment about the service but at the same time very happy to receive this constructive criticism.

This is an issue I will certainly be addressing with the team and hopefully we can work on this to try and improve the service levels throughout the property.

Thank you again and I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you and your family back to Arlington House Apartments on your next visit to London.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

We are a family of 4 and we stayed in Apartment 6 for a week. Just about everything about the apartment exceeded our expectations. It was larger than we expected, and the fittings and appliances were of high quality. Only one glitch - the washing machine was broken, but was replaced within a day.

Overall, if you need more space than a hotel and don't need daily service, then this is a great location as a base for a family holiday. We'll be back!

Room Tip: Apartment 6 was great, on the garden/park side on the ground floor.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Colin W
Arlington H, General Manager at Arlington House, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay with us. I am delighted to see that overall the apartment met with your expectations and that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us.

Many apologies about the washing machine and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Fortunately we were able to swap with another vacant apartment.

Thank you again and I do hope we will have the pleasure to welcome you back to Arlington House on your next visit to London.