“Exceptional English Breakfast ”
Review of The Haberdashery

The Haberdashery
Order Online
Ranked #4,249 of 27,498 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This cute cafe in the quaint neighborhood of Crouch End has one of the best English breakfasts I’ve had. It’s quite far from central London, but I highly recommend if you’re in the area.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (175)

Reviewed January 17, 2020

This has been a staple of the Crouch End scene for over a decade now and still winning all sorts of acclaim for their breakfasts, baking and other treats - it's not hard to see why. Everything is freshly made using quality ingredients and service is spotless. Long may it continue!

Reviewed January 16, 2020

It's been a while that I've been wanting to try this cafe and a lunch with a friend visiting the area seemed as good a reason as any. Firstly, the cafe is very cute inside, with lots of cosy and stylish little touches. The staff are friendly and efficient, without being overbearing and it's nice that they do table service and bring you water without asking.
The food was DELICIOUS, especially the vegan breakfast which had some amazing scrambled tofu on it. Definitely will visit again.

Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

I was very excited to find this very cute looking I dependant cafe in Crouch End. Sadly I was greeted by a very aggressive & obviously unhappy young woman who directed me to a seat as if I was a potty old woman. Sometime later she wandered over to take my order of coffee & a muffin.
Despite the lack of customers my coffee arrived a good 10 mins later & was lukewarm. No muffin!!
After signally the young woman & her seemingly deliberately ignoring me I got up & asked for my muffin which was lying forgotten behind the counter. Totally ignoring me, a young man made a big deal out of bringing to my table.
I suggest to the owner of this cute cafe that he/she up-skills his front of house staff.
And btw - the muffin was pretty bad.

Reviewed November 24, 2019

Hard to fault anything about this place. It's been around for years as a community hub, the food is fresh, tasty and the staff eager to make your visit enjoyable. And the new breakfast burrito is heaven in a wrap!!!

Date of visit: November 2019