I have been at this hotel long time ago, and had a great time. But....this time it was different.
Nothing worked the way it was supposed to. Had some maintenance issues that took 1 day to sort out. Went down for breakfast and it took 10 minutes to get a cup of coffee. Spoke with a spanish day manager, and she seemed not to care at all...( i am sure she doesn't, but at least she could try to fake it better), she just couldn't handle multiple issues at all. Terrible manager.( later on i was told by another staff member that she was caught SLEEPING and nothing, yes, nothing happened!! )
The maintenance guy looked sleepy....and the list could go on and stretch a mile long. I just took the chance to write it dow, as i see many fooled guests here trying to fool others to fall into this trap. Do me a favour, look carefully first.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Oasis for Cosmopolitan Fashion and Fun Stepping into the chic lobby, a sense of calm envelops you. The fresh, classic design lifts your spirits. This cosmopolitan urban retreat is so alluring, you won't want to leave. But with the world's mecca for luxury fashion and fun outside, it would be rude not to. Sloane Square, the Royal Court Theatre, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the King's Road are all just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your My Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Chelsea London
- Myhotel Chelsea Hotel London
- My Chelsea London, England