My Chelsea
$288
$279
Hotwire.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewskings roadsouth kensington tube stationroyal marsdensloane squaremini barsuperior roomlovely hotelgood sizeminute walkcomfortable bedexcellent locationcontinental breakfastnight's sleepgood nights sleepstayed here for one nightharrodsgbp
Reviewed February 9, 2014 via mobile

what a great stay. I had the chance to spend a couple of days here for a work meeting and I really enjoyed it. the rooms are really nice and the food is well prepared. the staff is extremely friendly and helpful. I will stay again!

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
astabeisyte, Guest Services Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Valjeany,

Thank you very much for your lovely 5 star review of myhotel Chelsea. I am very pleased to hear you had a great stay and found our staff extremely friendly. I have shared your feedback with the team and it made them really happy and motivated to continue providing excellent customer service. Thank you once again and I look forward to welcoming you back to myhotel Chelsea in the near future.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Stayed here recently as we were down in London for business and have stayed here on a number of occasions. The hotel is very nice as are the staff generally however the reception staff can be a little brusque but do deal with any problems immediately.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 3, 2014

We stayed at MyChelsea through a Groupon offer, so excellent value for money in such a great location.
Room size was superb - only issues were a clogged shower base and poor service in the restaurant at breakfast.
Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Nice and clean hotel with a "family feeling". Standars of the rooms are very good. Nice and fresh breakfast and nice cappucinos :-) The area is nice and quiet. A selection of Pubs in a few min walk. Shopping nearby for ex. at Kings Road. Harrods and Underground about 10 min walk. Taxi to the central of London costs 16-20 £.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Dear Monica201401,

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review and your kind comments. At myhotels we pride ourselves of providing a home away from home service and our guests value us for that. I am glad you had the family feeling, which proves we have succeeded. I look forward to see you back with us in the near future and should you require any assistance for your future arrangements please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Having just got back from out stay at this hotel I have to say we have had the best weekend possible here. The Thai Suite was beautiful and had everything you could possibly want in it. We will definitely be returning as soon as possible.

• Stayed: January 2014
astabeisyte, Guest Services Manager at My Chelsea, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Chemgeeky,

Thank you for taking time to write a review on your recent stay. The Thai suite is a very special and unique room and I am glad you have enjoyed it. Looking forward for your next visit and if I could be of any assistance please feel free to contact me directly.