The location is nice, the hotel has a nice Conservatory and the staff is pleasant. That's all.
The material used for the rooms have a very low quality, the general impression is a shabby room, where you cannot find anything you would expect from a real 4 stars hotel.
The shower installed is something you find in a 2 star hotel. When you full open the water there is a strange noise and the shower vibrate as well.
Definetelly a fake 4 stars
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- My Chelsea – Your Oasis in the heart of Chelsea Between the stylish boutiques of Sloane Avenue and Kings Road you’ll find My Chelsea, nestled on a quiet street yet moments from everything this sought-after neighbourhood is famous for. Book one of the calming rooms or suites at My Chelsea and indulge in oysters and champagne at local favourite Bibendum or take a visit to the serene Chelsea Physic Garden followed by a stroll along the River Thames. However you like to unwind you’ll find the right balance of style, relaxation and culture in this fashionable London enclave. Also from 1st June 2017, book direct with My Hotels via our website and you’ll benefit from: – £10 minibar credit to spend on what you fancy – 10% off drinking and dining – Our Best Rate guarantee – Priority room allocation – Free Wifi – Access to special discounts and packages not available elsewhere ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your My Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Chelsea London
- Myhotel Chelsea Hotel London
- My Chelsea London, England