What a user friendly place this is, great staff good rooms and very smart public areas. In a little back road but so near many great places. Weather permitting you can walk to the V & A Natural History Museum Harrods etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Your Oasis for Cosmopolitan Fashion and Fun Stepping into the chic lobby, a sense of calm envelops you. The fresh, classic design lifts your spirits. This cosmopolitan urban retreat is so alluring, you won't want to leave. But with the world's mecca for luxury fashion and fun outside, it would be rude not to. Sloane Square, the Royal Court Theatre, the Victoria & Albert Museum and the King's Road are all just a short stroll away. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Jetsetter so you can book your My Chelsea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Myhotel Chelsea London
- Myhotel Chelsea Hotel London
- My Chelsea London, England