We stayed in this wonderful hotel on 28th may. We could not fault anything, the hotel is beautiful, the staff very professional and friendl. The location is very central, within 5 mins walking distance to Buckingham Palace. The food in Banks restaurant overlooking the hotel courtyard was to die for!..
A special thank you to Micky in reservations for the room upgrade to a beautiful suite..we were so thrilled!
We will definately be stating here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a country that values understatement, St. James' Court is an English classic typifying the concealed charm of one of Britain's finest hotels. The custom of St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel is the distinctive choice for more than service with a smile. With a distinguished pedigree shaped over more than a century, this discreet Victorian masterpiece with its famous Shakespearean Courtyard is perfectly placed between Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament in a historic enclave marking the centre of power. Crisp and elegant, with an easy charm that’s reserved, yet attentive, we strive to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable. Exceeding the expectations of today’s discerning traveller, St. James' Court is a slice of the past served up on a contemporary platter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, DerbySoftTaj, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - St. James Hotel London
- London Crowne Plaza
- St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel London, England