In spite of leaving the Crowne Plaza Franchise the St James is the best hotel in London for it's Westminster location near Buckingham Palace.Westminster Abbey,Victoria Station,SMMT ,BIS and Department of Transport as well as Churchill's War Rooms and the reopening,in July,War Rooms.
You are welcomed by a team of friendly and helpful concierges with friendly doormen and porters and very friendly reception staff
The Courtyard is a real bonus and the bar and restaurant staff serve great food and drink with a smile. Well appointed rooms with comfortable beds make the experience worth repeating and I will keep on returning to my second home. A M
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a country that values understatement, St. James' Court is an English classic typifying the concealed charm of one of Britain's finest hotels. The custom of St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel is the distinctive choice for more than service with a smile. With a distinguished pedigree shaped over more than a century, this discreet Victorian masterpiece with its famous Shakespearean Courtyard is perfectly placed between Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament in a historic enclave marking the centre of power. Crisp and elegant, with an easy charm that’s reserved, yet attentive, we strive to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable. Exceeding the expectations of today’s discerning traveller, St. James' Court is a slice of the past served up on a contemporary platter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Agoda, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - St. James Hotel London
- London Crowne Plaza
- St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel London, England