We loved this hotel!!! It was clean, rooms were a good size (for London), great location for Billy Elliot, which I also highly recommend! The staff were very friendly and went out of their way to take pictures for us etc. Didn't use the spa but the staff on the front desk and the atmosphere was as it should be. Breakfast was in a separate room as it was busy, the food was exactly the same, warm, delicious and we had great service. Definitely would stay again. Happy memories for my sister's 40th birthday celebrations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a country that values understatement, St. James' Court is an English classic typifying the concealed charm of one of Britain's finest hotels. The custom of St. James’ Court, A Taj Hotel is the distinctive choice for more than service with a smile. With a distinguished pedigree shaped over more than a century, this discreet Victorian masterpiece with its famous Shakespearean Courtyard is perfectly placed between Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament in a historic enclave marking the centre of power. Crisp and elegant, with an easy charm that’s reserved, yet attentive, we strive to make each visit more pleasurable and memorable. Exceeding the expectations of today’s discerning traveller, St. James' Court is a slice of the past served up on a contemporary platter. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Crowne Plaza London - St. James Hotel London
- London Crowne Plaza
- St. James' Court, A Taj Hotel London, England