“Found by accident !!”

Ranked #1 of 884 Coffee & Tea in London
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: telephone : 020 7735 5853
Reviewed August 3, 2013

We found this by pure accident yesterday while looking for some where to have breakfast and we was very pleased we did. My husband and I had the full breakfast for £5.60 each and it was well worth every penny. It was very tasty not greasy at all and very well presented.the only problem we had was that we found this on our last day not our first ! We would definatley come back when we visit London again.

1  Thank Dido6366

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Visited for a late breakfast on Saturday 20th July and can't fault anything. The food was great and the service was exceptional. I would definitely recommend this place for anyone local or passing though the vauxhall area. With the growing number of chains in the area it was refreshing to visit the Kensington lane cafe where there was a real community feel. We shall definitely return.

1  Thank Katherine P
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Fantastic breakfast place!! My family and I walked in and got coffee and hot chocolate but my sister and I failed to notice the whipped cream (our preferred topping to foam) option. I'm only mentioning this because when the waitress heard us mention it she came over and said that after we ate the foam she would get us whipped cream. We then got our food. I just got a bagel with peanut butter, very good, my sister got the 'Full Breakfast' which she enjoyed, my got an omlet which was ok, and my dad had fried eggs on toast...all good. If you're looking for breakfast this place is definitely recommended!!!!

1  Thank LaurenAnneB
Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

The breakfast here cannot be faulted. The staff are always happy to help, and a free fill up to boot.
Awesome

1  Thank Ged_Cas
Reviewed January 9, 2013

The Kennington Lane Cafe is to Vauxhall what the Ritz is to Piccadilly; the perfect representative of all that is great about the surrounding environs. This no-muss-no-fuss greasy spoon isn't all that appealing from the outside, but that makes what lies within all the more appealing. For, from the moment of arrival I've only ever had friendly, fast, courteous service from all the staff, who genuinely seem happy to be there. Food is reassuringly cheap for this part of town, and is always cooked perfectly.
I've sampled the various offerings, from full English to egg muffins and fish & chips, and have never had anything to complain about.

1  Thank Michael W