“Delicious lunchtime Lebanese food to take out”
Review of Mona's Cafe

Cuisines: Lebanese
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Neighborhood: Marylebone
Reviewed April 24, 2012

This cafeis opposite the St Johns Ambulance HQ and I stumbled on it by chance. I'd recommend it to anyone.

The staff in there are all lebanese and are so friendly and happy. The food is divine! There is a choice of a variety of hot food which comes in a take away box, a selection of hot or cold wraps (small or large) and a myriad of other delicacies. There are also desserts and drinks available. The prices are remarkably low and good value - especially for the amount of food you get.

The seating area inside would be fine for sitting and eating lunch (but I probably wouldnt go there for a romantic dinner, although I have no doubt the staff would make you very welcome!).

I had a large hot halloumi and vegetable wrap - it was perfect - fresh halloumi and vegetables, tahini sauce and a fresh lebanese bread to wrap around it. I also had a fried potato hot thing which was yummy.

If you're in the area and want a yummy bite for lunch then I'd definitely recommend this place.

Date of visit: March 2012