“what a great afternoon”

Brick Lane Music Hall
Ranked #24 of 1,749 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Theatre and dining venue based in London's Docklands, offering a modern take on traditional music hall-style entertainment. Groups and parties welcome. Attracts a younger crowd in the evenings; lunches and "pensioner matinees" available all year round (closed for August). UK Coach award for "Britain's Friendliest Venue".
Reviewed November 18, 2013

We visited Bricklane musical hall last week what a great afternoon went with our local u3a we laughed so much our sides were aching wonderfull interval tea with loads of delicious sandwiches and yummy cakes. All the staff were so great so helpful cant wait to go again.

1  Thank 123margaretc
Write a ReviewReviews (1,042)

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Have been to Brick Lane on many occasions but the Winter Wonderland (Nov 2013) was the best yet! Just BRILLIANT! Everything from the set design, the cast, the costumes (and number of costume changes!), the afternoon tea and every member of staff was just faultless. Andrew Robley was, as every just magnificent. Many thanks to Vincent and all the crew for such a wonderful afternoon. See you in January for the Panto!

1  Thank Catriona L
Reviewed November 17, 2013

This was my 2nd visit to Brick Lane Music Hall and again I was laughing all afternoon. The venue was very festive with lovely decorations and outside was a mural which included a pie and mash shop! There were plenty of sandwiches and cakes for tea which we had in the interval and I even won the raffle of chocolates! The place was full of people enjoying themselves and everyone left with a smile on their faces.

Reviewed November 16, 2013

My first experience of Brick Lane Music Hall can be described as nothing less than fantastic. I went with a group of my Mum's friends from her WI group. I had no idea what to expect and actually thought I was going to see a musical entitled Brick Lane based on the Novel......
How wrong could I have got it....Instead it was an afternoon spent at a spectactular venue with good songs, great comedy and a very special atmosphere. Although a lot of the people there were in their 'Good ole days' ! It has something for everyone. I will definately be recommending it to one and all and will try and organise a work outing in the new year. Thankyou Vincent and the rest of the cast and two man orchestra for entertaining me so well ......One of the best afternoons out Ive had in years !

Reviewed November 16, 2013

A thoroughly enjoyable afternoon of songs and laughter with an excellent afternoon tea of sandwiches and cakes all served by a friendly staff. I've been 5 times and every show is different, well done Vincent Hayes.

1  Thank 41Rosie