“Another brilliant night!”

Brick Lane Music Hall
Ranked #29 of 1,828 things to do in London
More attraction details
Owner description: Theatre and dining venue based in London's Docklands, offering a modern take on traditional music hall-style entertainment. Groups and parties welcome. Attracts a younger crowd in the evenings; lunches and "pensioner matinees" available all year round (closed for August). UK Coach award for "Britain's Friendliest Venue".
Reviewed September 20, 2013

This is my second review for Brick lane Music Hall. I thought that maybe all the shows would not be of the same standard, but "Oh yes they are!" My last was for the Pantomime Aladdin this time we took my sister and her husband to the Cockney sing-along on Saturday 14th September. They were both in awe and wanted to know why we hadn't taken them to Brick Lane before, that is a very good question, but as our first visit was only in March they let us off! Not as packed out as the Panto so plenty of room this time. The show was again brilliant, plenty of laughs and lots of chances to sing-along. Again the meal was good and hot and the staff are all very efficient at getting it all out quickly. I feel that for £45 (£42.50 parties of ten or more) it is excellent value for a great night out not only are you getting a three course meal, fantastic entertainment and a wonderful ambience. The bar is also quite reasonably priced. I'm lucky enough to live nearby to this fabulous place and we will definitely be back again soon, "Oh yes we will!"

Write a ReviewReviews (1,069)
All reviews
in 128 reviews
"jokes"
in 64 reviews

Reviewed September 19, 2013

If you are feeling low this is the place to go. A real tonic, lots of laughter, Lovely singers. No bad language. In addition the afternoon tea cannot be faulted. All costumes look so clean and cared for. I went today and have come home feeling on top of the world.

1  Thank squibs187055
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was in a party of 4 celebrating a birthday. What a wonderful afternoon. We all needed a laugh and that was what we got. The team of waitresses, bar staff and reception staff were really accommodating. I had recently been put on a gluten free diet and although I hadn't ordered a special tea the staff were pleased to prepare a gluten free tea for me. It was delicious and I want to thank all concerned - it made my day! The entertainment was terrific, the ambience was electric. Thank you all.

1  Thank Maz C
Reviewed September 18, 2013

we travelled from Norwich by coach yesterday to see the afternoon show which was preceded
by lunch. A lovely day out , good food & an excellent show , well worth the journey, just hope I can remember the jokes!

See more reviews
Reviewed September 18, 2013

Have just spent a fantastic afternoon at the Brick Lane Music Hall Matinee. We have not stopped laughing, all good clean funny comedy. Two great female singers, wonderful comedians, great musicians, plus a three course lunch.

Met Sue whose son is in the military in Afganistan, what a brave, hardworking lady, and so excellent in her position here. What a treasure they have in her. All the staff were dedicated, extremely nice to to to, and worked so well as a team, serving up a three course lunch in no time at all.

We will be back again. How have we not discovered this before. Do not miss it.