“Best musical I have ever seen.”

Matilda the Musical
Book In Advance
More Info
$82.51*
and up
Matilda Theater Show in London
Ranked #9 of 351 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I am not normally a big fan of musicals, I would not normally choose to go to one but I had heard good things about Matilda so I was chuffed when someone offered me a ticket.

The play was great, the choreography was amazing, the songs were all piut together really well, the sets were top notch. The whole performance was just really well put together. There are plenty of jokes for adults and children so it would appeal to anyone.

I am pretty sure that this will be one of those plays that runs and runs but don't keep thinking 'Oh, I'll go another time'. Get the diary out, book some tickets, even if it's six months away, you will get a good deal and you will have a great time.

There are newer reviews for Matilda the Musical

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Absolutely great fun. A must see! The acting is fantastic, both the adults and children. The music and choreography great.

1  Thank KHelyer
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I took my Granddaughter as she is a big Roald Dahl reader and it was one of the best Musicals I have ever seen - wonderful !!
Perfect for any age.

1  Thank Jesvar
Reviewed September 17, 2013

theatre very hard to find we walked around for 2 hours then got a cab but the theatre performance was well worth it and amazing! over 3 hours long very entertaining and well worth the expensive ticket price. I would go again tomorrow but its sold out!

1  Thank lisa c
Reviewed September 16, 2013

Fabulous show - hats off to the talented cast and creative team. This is certainly not just a show for kids but I'll definitely take my children to see this when they are a bit older.