“See this if you can”

and up
Matilda Theater Show in London
Ranked #9 of 358 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed July 9, 2013

I absolutely loved this musical, the children in it were incredible and well rehearsed. The choreography was superb, with incredible dancing numbers that didn't disappoint. The interaction with the audience was great and is a must watch.

1  Thank DoctorWhotravels

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Fun show for kids and kids-at-heart. Non-stop singing and dancing. Excellent quality from RSC. Not the next Les Miserables, but definintely worth the ticket. Book early, seats are always sold out on weekends.

1  Thank elbeesweets
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Good show, great if you are taking your children, my boyfriend took me as I like the theatre for my 27th birthday and I felt it was definitely aimed at a younger audience, unlike wicked for example which is appealing to all ages.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Great show, we had top tier seat but still a good view£20 each in the West end is a bargain. Fun for all the family, great acting, especially Mrs Trenchbull.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I am not a lover of musical theatre, at all. But I loved this, good tunes, fantastic retelling of the Dahl classic, excellent stage production. I would definitely recommend to all, even those who are not fond of musicals!

2  Thank Megatron-Atkinson