“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

I took my 2 godson's aged 9 and 11 to see this last weekend, their first ever trip to London and the theatre. What a fantastic show, we all loved every minute of it . The kids in the show are incredibly talented. It has some great comedy moments, a fantastic cast and some super songs.

Another bonus for the shorter members of the family are the availability of booster seats so no one misses anything on the stage.

I would certainly recommend it

Visited February 2013

48 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 147 helpful votes
“Fantastic!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

OMG...what an amazing show.. The children are amazing..I took my 11 year old daughter & her GodMother....we all enjoyed it. Just fantastic!! Go..it's a fab show....good singing...good dancing...wow!!

Visited October 2012
Douglas, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Best show ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

I have never been to such an energetic and high quality performance. I am most distinctly NOT a lover of musicals but this little show was fantastic. Even some of the trickiest bits of plot were included (I won't give anything away). Just go (if you can get your hands on tckets...)

Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
“Unleash your inner child”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

Matilda was fabulous! I can't believe they managed to find so many amazingly talented children who could not only sing but keep up with the strenuous choreography and display fantastic comic timing. As with all Roald Dahl stories, there's a definite dark side, which added to the fun. I went with my adult daughter and we both loved it.

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Fun night out, but it's nothing on Phantom or Les Mis...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 9, 2013

It is a fun night out, but don't go expecting a musical experience like Phantom or Les Mis. Depending on which lead kid you get (don't get me wrong they are amazing) but the words are sometimes difficult to understand so you don't get all the one-liners in the music. For the price, i think it's overrated.