“Noisy .... but very very good”
Review of Stomp

and up
Stomp Theater Show in London
Ranked #17 of 353 Concerts & Shows in London
Reviewed April 10, 2014

It was absolutely amazing how simple, everyday objects - brushes, newspapers, dustbins, boxes of matches etc - can produce such an amazing array of vibrant sounds and before you know it, you are tapping, clapping or stomping along with the rhythm. At times, it does become very loud.
The added humour definitely added to the experience as did the enthusiasm of the cast members.
There is quite a lot of chalk dust floating around throughout the performance so for those who may have any respiratory complaint, I would suggest sitting in the circle instead of the stalls.
Overall, a thoroughly enjoyable evening that far exceeded our expectations.

There are newer reviews for Stomp

Reviewed April 9, 2014

We actually visited in June 2010 the first time but went back a couple of years later. The first time we had restricted view seats and did miss out a huge chunk hence why we went back. Very loud, very simple but very clever

Reviewed April 8, 2014

We went at the last minute with half price tickets not expecting much... At the end of the show I can only say I would of happily pay full price over and over again... The surprise was the added humour. All amazed the sound they could make with just a packet of matches and a lighter... Can't recommend enough. Please keep this show going and go..

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Such a fantastic show! Took my husband for his birthday and we were in hysterics the whole way through! The action was comical, the organisation and coordination amazing. Be warned it gets louder through the show and literally has your heart thumping and toes tapping. Such an adrenaline rush and the clever audience participation sections were fun. Its my 2nd time seeing the show but would definitely go again! If you want a feel good, uplifting show that left us both smiling all the way home.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

just love it...these guys are incredible...was the choice of our daughter..I like surprise and decided not to have a look at youtube before going... and I don't regret it...:):)