“Had a good time”

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Had a good time”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I love going to the theatre so i was excited. It was good, not great though. A fun interactive show. More for kids i think. Its good to see how they create sounds using different things

Visited June 2013

5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“family treat”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Thoroughly enjoyed this. Good mix of humour as part of the show. Our 8yr old loved every everyminute, but our 5yr old got a bit bored at certain parts. We sat four rows from the front, where we got to see a lot of detail, but were too low to see their feet where some of the action was taking place. It didnt spoil the show, but i would think the best view would be front row on the balcony above us.

Visited May 2013
London, United Kingdom
226 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 254 helpful votes
“Ok night out”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

Not the best show that I have seen, but still left feeling content. Maybe lacks a bit of the pzazz of some of the other shows, but the music is still invigorating and lively.

Visited April 2013
London
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Brilliant”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

My husband and I first went to see this and loved it so much we went back with our teenage children. We all thought it was brilliant. It is so full of energy, vibrant with colour and you feel so much a part of it all. How they are able to do so many different things I do not know - truly very talented people. I guess the only folk I would not take are my elderly parents (in late 80s) who would have found it a bit loud, otherwise thoroughly recommend to all.

Visited June 2013
London, United Kingdom
56 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 52 helpful votes
“Fantastic show”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

My only complaint is that the show should be longer!!
A fantastic evening quite how you make precusion so musical and entertaining is beyond me, a really great evening quite happy to recommend

Visited January 2013